• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Super secret Skunk werks pic of Timmy Cameron's new buggy "Showtime 2"

TURNEROFFROAD said:
If you see it'll be in a picture. But it IS coming along, prolly hit powder coat next week

Who will do the powder coat and about what does it cost?

Ok as I promised all you :afro: and :tc I slipped back out the the skunk werks secret barn location and this is what I came up with

Timmy was riding at Summertown this weekend, you could not see him because he has a new cloaking device on this new buggy. How do I know he was there?
All the carnage sitting around the shop. So now we know this new 6.0 powersport motor is gonna be BAD. No turbo, no supercharger, it's got the governor removed and the jets drilled out. ;D

Now for the super spy phone pics.

Here is that super duper electostatic paint (no powder coat for this bad ass buggy) I heard somebody talking "if this paint can keep a bull from scratching up a fence it damn sure can keep a buggy from getting scratched"

Electrostaticpaint.jpg

Now for the carnage from the weekend at summer town
Atlas can't handle the power from the 6.0

transferexploded.jpg

300m axles can't either (damn this thing is NASTY)

axledamage.jpg

twisted splines too

splinestwisted.jpg

Oh and it looks like the tires I posted on the first pics will have to be replaced, horsepower, skinny pedal, sticks and Timmy's general disreguard for equipment causes this

holepokeintire.jpg

That's all I got, I saw welding sparks last nite so I could not get too close. Damn bad ass dogs. molaugh

"could easily clear 54's" I don't know it would be close molaugh thank the lawd they put that extra triangulation in the cage now its safe :****:

:afro: reporting back in: Slipped by super secret skunk werks barn the other day, NO the buggy's not sold. It's in the paint booth for the electrostatic, brushable, scratch resistant, paint. There were parts everywhere and Money was falling from the ceiling. Chrome and polished parts laying all over the place. Only got one pic before the bad dawg showed it's teeth.

hiemsandmoney.jpg

Oh and Matlock the humping was not directed at you.....you just got in the way as ususal. Now remember what happens in the country stays in the country. :flipgotcha:

It's been a while since I slipped by the super secret skunkwerks shop..............made a visit and guess what ???? Timmy has moved out :wtflol:

but he did leave a few things that I got pic's of before the dogs came after me. Here they are for your enjoyment.

I don't know much but the smaller ujoint is a 1350 if the Powersport 6.0 can break this one OMG. skully

Ujoints.jpg

Oh and here is an old pic just for old memories

cabindeckandTimmynewbuggy2nd053.jpg