• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tahuya the 3rd of Jan..

JOOP

I WON a COOKIE
Yes I'll be out wheelin my **** again at Tahuya. I'm doing a test and tune run for myself and need to make sure everything is working properly before I start venturing elsewhere. So a few of us are meeting up at Safeway in Belfair @ 10am. Everyone is invited.. Hang out, have fun, BS, the usual. :cool:

Bunk get your lazy ass out there. :flipoff:

Does anyone ever plan on breakin stuff? Well, I did once, wanted to break my IFS so i could SAS the hoopty....

Just remember Jeep vs. Stump = Stump win, jeep lose.:flipoff:

Sometimes I plan on running hard, and realize **** is going to break. Thats the price you pay when you run it hard. but not this year. This year I plan on a lot more trail runs instead of rocks.

Sometimes I plan on running hard, and realize **** is going to break. Thats the price you pay when you run it hard. but not this year. This year I plan on a lot more trail runs instead of rocks.

Is there anyway you can be ready on saturday?

I will be out there on sunday for sure, I was going to get out there saturday night and camp the night with my buddy that is staying out there with his family. but it is looking like just sunday for me so if I only go on the 3rd I will meet ya guys at the safeway at 10:redneck:

Latest posts