• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tahuya this weekend ?

wagonslayer

Anybody on here going to go to Tahuya? I already have the campers set up in the big gravel area in the stageing area , I'll be there all weekend,look me up.:beer::beer:

man how are the trails these days? i grew up on ephandal pass rd, our pond was camp pond. just remember every thing getting shut down. thats 20+ years ago. how many miles of 4x4 trail now?

man how are the trails these days? i grew up on ephandal pass rd, our pond was camp pond. just remember every thing getting shut down. thats 20+ years ago. how many miles of 4x4 trail now?

I believe there is over 10 miles of trails. Little bit of everything now.

My wife and I took our big chevy out there at the end of 2008 before I deployed. I thought it was a really well laid out trail system with a little bit of everything. I didn't have the traction or extraction to challenge the rock gardens but hopefully I can rectify that in the next year.

My wife and I took our big chevy out there at the end of 2008 before I deployed. I thought it was a really well laid out trail system with a little bit of everything. I didn't have the traction or extraction to challenge the rock gardens but hopefully I can rectify that in the next year.

Oh there's some new rock hills when you goto the right, when you first go in. The rest of the place is still the same.

yellowjacket is a pretty fun one at the moment. or hit the south loop backwards the first hill can be fun

I'd love to go out, but have this little fan through the radiator issue I need to take care of. Also have my daughters birthday this weekend. Something tells me she doesn't want to be offroad for her b-day.

yellowjacket is a pretty fun one at the moment. or hit the south loop backwards the first hill can be fun

Friend and I did this last time out. Went backwards from the way we usually go through. Keeps it a little interesting.

Latest posts