• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Gremlin - Toyota beater truggy build

maybe he'll post an update after it's operational again?

I have to admit, I have done nothing but park it in the garage. I did get all my parts in to finish it, but life got busy. Same story as most people, summer family vacation, getting kids ready for school, and my work gets stupid busy from now till probably the first of October. I promise I'll post updates as they come, but they may be sporadic. I would like to get a Harlan ride in before it gets cold and wet.

Finally got this thing together and got to try it out at Harlan over the weekend. Didn't get to do any valving on the front air shocks, left them as they are for now.

The whole rig is night and day different. Performs better, rides 10x better. Love everything about it.

Ran out of talent on the waterfall. Wound up flopping and breaking a rear axleshaft. Good thing is the new third held up great!

The only thing I don't like is the muffler. That has to change. Doesn't sound bad idling around but when you get on it its LOUD.

Attachments

• Grimlin3.jpg
    Grimlin3.jpg
    653.7 KB · Views: 213
  • Grimlin2.jpg
    Grimlin2.jpg
    752.1 KB · Views: 204
  • Grimlin5.jpg
    Grimlin5.jpg
    556.6 KB · Views: 210
  • Grimlin4.jpg
    Grimlin4.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 203
  • Grimlin.jpg
    Grimlin.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
My buddy almost knocked that tree over last month. I thought for sure it was going over.