• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired The ZB thread.

P

If its free, its P
wontwork ( Haley ) brought the ZB over last night... Im pretty stoked on this thing, I want to do some much needed maintenance to it and clean it up . Haley I know you did a "little" research on these things, how compatabile are engine parts ? I.E. hop up / big bore kits and such ? Id like this thing to haul ass loller.gif and my goal is to get it street legal and tagged too, ever have any luck with the dood you got it from or have his # so I may contact him on the title ??

Me and the girls are headed to Cycle Gear this Saturday afternoon to pick up some riding gear for HB and Im going to get a few turn signal's and a battery for the ZB too if momma will let me ! :woot: booyang

The top ends are the same. There is a little diff on the bottom end with sum beafer parts like bigger bearings. planetmins.com has a complete section dedicated to the ZB family that has all kinds of info to read and research parts on.

Don't have the guys number, but I know where he works and should at least be able to get you a bill of sale for it. thumb.gif

Here is ya a pic so you can ponder at the beauty while at work.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Put a new tar on the front of the ZB , the old one was dry rotted to hell and wouldnt stay up. Dont have the compressor wired up so we had to go caveman once Jrich came over, didnt work :wtflol: but good times anyway...

He swapped a plug and cleaned the carb and stuff...( Thanks dood !! :afro: ) while I was buggy time.

workday3-31003.jpg

workday3-31002.jpg

Just got it back together and took her for a hot lap... it idles way high now and has a pin hole leak in the tank, thanks CheapJ7 :flipoff1:

laughing1 I did get it up to 35 mph on the speedo in my hood here.. at least it will actually tote an adult, its getting better but its going to need alot more to be running like it should. Miles were you at son ! :****: molaugh

P said:
Just got it back together and took her for a hot lap... it idles way high now and has a pin hole leak in the tank, thanks CheapJ7 :flipoff1:

laughing1 I did get it up to 35 mph on the speedo in my hood here.. at least it will actually tote an adult, its getting better but its going to need alot more to be running like it should. Miles were you at son ! :****: molaugh

Sorry i knocked the **** loose clogging up the holes in the tank :flipoff1:

And i don't see how it idles at all with the pilot jet completely clogged...
Just idle it down via the idle screw on the carb..
Im sure the last owner had it idled to the max to override the clogged main...

laughing1 Come on man, I thought brown gas was fast gas ! booyang Like I said, it still needs ALOT of effort. I "think" I got Miles talked into bringing down Carl's stock parts next month when he comes down for XRRA weekend so that will probably help a TON, then I can BBR kit it and run that stock carb you have if thats cool. It should run proper with a fresh top end and good carb wouldnt you think ? I need to clean the **** outta the tank while its apart for that. Anyway, thats the current goal's for it. Until then it'll just get played around the hood a little and I need to go back to Cycle Gear for the turn's and a battery. This thing is going to be awesome !! :dblthumb:

I would fix that swingarm also before you get to involved in riding it. Don't do a 88 kit go 102 so you can ride it to work or the parts store.