• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tire patch

Ive heard good things from some local wheelers. I ordered the patch kit and flat out kevlar liquid to add to my aging Reds. Should be getting both of them back from the vulcanizer next week and put back together. Time will tell if the money was well spent or wasted.

Ive heard good things from some local wheelers. I ordered the patch kit and flat out kevlar liquid to add to my aging Reds. Should be getting both of them back from the vulcanizer next week and put back together. Time will tell if the money was well spent or wasted.
Curious to see what you think about the product on Reds.

So did you buy the product and the vulcanizer is using it on the Reds?

Yep. Seems all the issues I'm having are on the cracked area where the softer rubber is capped onto the carcass. They have some age on them so it's not completely the tires fault. Hopefully the Flat Out liquid they sell will add some more life to them and help to prevent or at least minimize future issues before they become a problem.

Last edited:
Yep. Seems all the issues I'm having are on the cracked area where the softer rubber is capped onto the carcass. They have some age on them so it's not completely the tires fault. Hopefully the Flat Out liquid they sell will add some more life to them and help to prevent or at least minimize cuter issues before they become a problem.
Good to know all around there.