• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tire size? Interco VS BFG

chainsaw

SO I have 35" bfg KM2's on my truck right now but Im thinking of going to a 36 " TSl radial or SX. Any body know the true height on these tires? Just want to make sure Im not going to be getting a smaller tire with a bigger number on the side.

Easiest way is to go on each manufacturers sites and compare the actual diameters, section widths etc.... Doesnt take long and you will have real numbers to decide with.

36" TSL and SX measure around 35.5" IIRC at street pressures. I can get some sidexside comparison pictures next week when dumpsterdrivers new 36" tsl bias's show up, my roomate has 35" KM2's. My 38" sx's measure 37 1/4 at 15 psi FWIW.

tsl bias ply 36x12.5 are 36.4" dimeter.

thier web site says all.
they are all diffent, i know the 38x 12.5's are 37. 6

i should be getting some 36 tsl's today and im mounting them up at my bros work. he has 35 kms's with about 99% tread ill measure them both when i get there!the interco websites' od measurements seem pretty accurate to me. 1/4 of an inch on a 38" tire aint **** considering that my old 35 mtrs where 33 1/4.

Hi All:

I can vouch for this. I have one buddy running 37 inch Irok radials, and two other buds running 36 inch bias-ply Iroks. The 36 inch bias-ply is like the same size as the radial 37 inch tire.

Regards,

Alan

My 35" BFG M/T's were just under 35, and my 36" Iroks are almost 37"

Good stuff guys, Ive been wondering if I should just get Bias plys, I hardly drive the truck besides when wheeling and what I know of bias plys and how much better they perform off road Im thinking it may be worth it.

Dumpster driver ended up getting the New MT/R with kevlar. A true 35". we will be testing them this weekend in some deep snow :cool: