• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired TJ

J.A.B

Build just finished first of this year, just a feeler right now. Purchased the jeep nearly completed in the first of Jan Want to see if I can get enough to finance another build.

- Vortec 350 with TBI injection
- T350
- Atlas
- Dana 60 front with Detroit
- Dana 60 rear with spool
- 4 linked rear and leafs front
- 9500 warn
- 42 TSL on 32 bolt allied bead locks
- All the other typical stuff

- $25,000

IMG_3090.jpg

IMG_3065.jpg

101_0752.jpg

Also thought it worth mentioning

All chrome molly Yukons with 35 spline inner and outer

You got the buggy itis or what man ?? :eek:

Its a really cleanly done Jeep good luck bruvva.

I got the somethins - actually I have to ideas in mind if I can swing the funds.

Option #1 - Woodlee built buggy

Option #2 - West coast style

Option #3 - Keep this nearly brand new rig like anyone with any common sense would do and run the **** out of it for a long time. However my OCD will not allow me to ever be content

i hope someone can profit from my labor , i never do , i just move it so i can start something different . good luck and you know you want a buggy!!!! thumb.gif

Did not take you long to catch me.... laughing1

All I can say Anthony is you did an awesome job. I most likely will not sell it at all but I just got the " Gotta Get Me Somthin Else " goin on.

:woody:

You'd have to build a helluva buggy.............
Of course, thats coming from the passenger side

I meant to call you about this last night. If it's not to late please don't tell Marty, Chris and the rest of the goon squad hecklers about this just yet. I am not sure I can take that kind of abuse at this point- laughing1

No sweat, I'm a pretty cheap bribe. Let me ride sometime and mabey some cold PBR and we're good.........