• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tons with hydro steering

sparepartsdave

Parting out my buggy, never finished it. CUCV tons, pass side drop. D60 14 bolt. $4300
Rear axle: original 4.56, factory locker, and axles. 13 bolt cut with Ruff Stuff cover. Full Artec truss. Tabs installed for 4 link and coil overs. Disc brake conversion with new calipers. Artec pinion guard. 1410 Yoke
Front Axle: D60, original 4.56. lunch box locker.10 factory 35 spline axles(inner and outer), solid spicer joints. ECGS pucks. Full Artec truss with hydro steering mount. New calipers. Tabs for 4 link and coil overs. 1410 yoke. High Steer arms. PSC hydro steering(pump, orbital, hoses, etc..)
Selling axles as a set, will not separate. Axles have not been used since I started building this buggy. Project has sat too long, time to move on to other things.
Complete buggy project is available. PM for more details and pictures. Located in Charleston SC.

Just to clarify as I've had several questions about this, it has a complete PSC steering system on the front 60, ram, links, rod ends, hoses, orbital, and pump. The only thing that's not included that usually comes with the kit is the mount for the orbital. Its welded the firewall of the buggy. I have plenty of other parts to sell, but the axles will be sold first. Anyone interested in buying any other parts with the axles, feel free to PM or email me