• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

towing with a rental vehicle??

mudslayer

Pretty sure your not supposed to,but has anyone done it? Looking to rent a truck to tow my rig over to liberty for memorial weekend. Do they have factory receivers? I have a trailer,just need a tow rig. Looked at some of the equipment rental shops and it would Damn near be $600. Maybe a truck or suburban from a rental co if they have recievers?

Technically, I don't think you are supposed to, but it happens all the time, and most of the new trucks come stock with receivers and trailer brake controllers anyways. I know the suburbans/tahoe, ram, silverado all do. Supply your own ball. :awesomework: Call Enterprise, they'll pick you up, and I'll fix it when you break it. :fawkdancesmiley:

Last edited:
Found a cheaper route! Relayrides. Private owners rent there vehicles out. Guys gotta 1998 dodge 2500 v10 for $40 day, 3 miles from my home. $250 for the 4 days with all charges/insurance included. 500 free miles a day.

Will you be driving it like a rental and beat the sh!t out of it?

:haha: I wish,Drive it like you stole it! I won't do that to someone's personal rig,seeing I will probably use the service again. There's some really nice cars on there for cheap. Corvettes to smart cars. Not alot of trucks though. If it were enterprise, etc, then **** yeah,it would have some rubber stuck to the inner fender wells.