• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

toy dline disconnect

Toyotanut said:
anyone heard anything about this yet? Sound's like it might be worth the money.

They do work good but they have also been known to break...........I would go with the crash fab adapter to a dana 300 I heard it works well:redneck:

sarg said:
They do work good but they have also been known to break...........I would go with the crash fab adapter to a dana 300 I heard it works well:redneck:

I'd imagine you'd say that being you have one. In the process of searching for a d300 so I can go that route, but stumbled across the dline disco and was curious about it. What is breaking on the disco's?

Toyotanut said:
I'd imagine you'd say that being you have one. In the process of searching for a d300 so I can go that route, but stumbled across the dline disco and was curious about it. What is breaking on the disco's?

I think it would be a great option as long as you dont thrash on it. It would be easier to put in and a cheaper route than a dana300. You will love it here in washington it really helps alot.:redneck:

sarg said:
I think it would be a great option as long as you dont thrash on it. It would be easier to put in and a cheaper route than a dana300. You will love it here in washington it really helps alot.:redneck:

That's what I thought, but I'm still on the hunt for a d300. Got teh spud shaft and tube section, just need a 300 so I can finish and swap out the rear toy case