• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired toyhauler 30 ft bumper pull $7500 generator

onealdodge

30 ft toyhauler @$7500.cheap!!!generator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1999 30' bumper pull 18k capacity 16 tie down spots
re-enforeced floor outdoor lighting and large awning
2 beds. 1 larger then a king other is full or bigger
removed one bed to make room for my full width buggy also has 2 tables
94 inches i believe door is 6 ft tall my buggy is 91" outside tire to tire fits fine..
cargo area is 18ft to first cabinet on left and 21'8" to sink cabinet on right
oven, stove top, fridge, microwave and freezer
all oak cabinets
brand new axles brakes and tires.w/spare
axles are rated at 5550 each
tires are e rated
generater was just gone threw runs are starts right away
propane water heater and electric heat fast ice cold air
tons of cabinets and counter space
bathroom has a large changing room with huge closet cabinets and desk and add'l sink
large shower with mini tub
6disc cd changer
dual 12 volt batterys
dual propane tanks just filled gray black and white tanks w/ working guages
lights work inside and out ton of cargo room will easily haul 4 large 4 wheelers also
everything works fine roof does not leak.
tows great comes with 400.00 sway bar and hitch.
very reasonably priced @ 7500.cheap....title in hand.
will consider partial trade for a small trailer
call 404 925 8515
can deliver for fee
ready to go....
to lazy to repost pics look here there are tons http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=716131

draggbody said:
how much actual floor space is there for toys???
door is 94" my new rig is 91" wide fits fine in the pics u can see the 2x6 ramp built over the fender on passenger side from rear facing toward the front the first cabinet u see on the left is 16 ft from rear door i think i took these pics 2 day and left tape measure in other truck... i will measure exact measuremnts tomorrow from sink to rear door. side to side between fenderwells and wall to wall also to stove cabinet.....tks

new measurements 18' to cabinet on left w/ stove, 21'8" to sink cabinet on right
in between fender wells 76" but there is a ramp that drives over fender well that gains 8" to wall inside wall to wall is 94"....lifghts work...

[attachment deleted by admin]

if the stove came out would that cabinet be even w/ the sink... bottom line is i need 22ft of deck, roughly, to fit both buggies... the kid buggy is narrow, but i dont know if it would squeeze in there... i dont mind taking out the stove if neccesary....

don't think it is flush with the sink u can tell in this picture there is a slide door that's about 6" wide that will take the left side to 21' foot or so i will measure for sure tomorrow...

[attachment deleted by admin]

can you check the exact measurement for the door height... i might need to look at a rear winch...

want to rent it for a weekend?
I'll hang for sale signs on it. large crowd of wheelers will be present.

i will measure door today....
can't rent it having too many calls don't want to risk any damage.....well can rent for 7499...including insurance....