• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota dual case crossmember help

Baby blue beater

I have a 81 yota with a w56 tranny and I beleve g52 t case. It is 4 in longer then stock setup Iam also doing dual cases. The problem is no matter which crossmember I order bolt holes won't line up. How have people made this work?

Put ur own holes in the cross member or frame.. Ive used short sections of pipe N welded them to the frame N drop bolts threw them!!!

Get a frontrange offroad cross member. Best one for dual or single cases IMO. Thats what I run on my 81.

Budbuilt makes a crossmember to do exactly what you are doing. I believe sky-manufacturing.com does too. Sky's crossmember is my favorite by far. Adjustable so you don't have to modify it to go flat belly and it actually protects the cases from damage with no bolts loosening up. :D

Put ur own holes in the cross member or frame.. Ive used short sections of pipe N welded them to the frame N drop bolts threw them!!!

This works, or I've also used a tg cross member and then run square u bolts over your frame, which does that same thing- its just easier to do.