• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota History

Welderd

Ok so who's bored and wants to help me a bit

I need to PROVE that Toyota trucks were produced at a minimum of 500 vehicles per production year - WITHOUT a bed

I need solid proof that cab and chassis trucks were sold in 1992 (or around that year for the body style)

I'm trying to ditch my bed and still be mod stock legal. Last year I tried this and they said it had to be 500 vehicles a year in the US. Well the rules don't say that now and they let a flatbed sami pass tech because he imported it. I know that ALL toyotas that were sold to the US were imported without a bed and a company in CA installed them and sold them to dealers. That makes all the toyotas sold to the public in the US have a bed. But I don't think that is the case throughout the world.

I was gonna call some of these places - http://www.used-car.com.au/dealerships/toyota-car-dealers.html
but I don't even know who to dial em up

Thanks in advance

There is a toyota salvage yard in Killeen texas, the old bugger that owns it can probably supply you the information you are looking for but I am far to lazy to find the phone number... He has everything Yota including some very rare car's that never see the light of day.

laughing1