• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota transmissions- Rebuild

Go by Bill's Transmissions in Cullman and talk to Michael. He'll be able to give you some advice on what to do with it.

Disclaimer- it's up to you if you want to tell him I sent you or not....sometimes it helps, sometimes it don't lol.

Re:

ROKTOY829 said:
I take it you have ruled out wheel bearing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yeah my buddy. Drove it and said differential bearings?
MoparMan said:
Go by Bill's Transmissions in Cullman and talk to Michael. He'll be able to give you some advice on what to do with it.

Disclaimer- it's up to you if you want to tell him I sent you or not....sometimes it helps, sometimes it don't lol.

Bills is on 69?

Will he know you by Mopar man?

Nah, he's on 31 up by the ag center.

He might, but you can tell him Randy the Mopar guy sent you and he'll know who you're talking about.

He usually doesn't get there till around 8:30-9, goes to lunch from 12-1 and goes home around 5. He works by himself so if he's not there then nobody is.

MoparMan said:
Nah, he's on 31 up by the ag center.

He might, but you can tell him Randy the Mopar guy sent you and he'll know who you're talking about.

He usually doesn't get there till around 8:30-9, goes to lunch from 12-1 and goes home around 5. He works by himself so if he's not there then nobody is.

Cool I'll call him tomorrow that is about a mile from the house that would be nice.

Thanks.

It's really hard to get him on the phone since he's by himself. You might have to ride by there.

No problem, hope it helps.