• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail conditions?

Exactly. It is one thing to cruise the campground and surrounding roads in a Ranger truck a couple times a weekend. Now that they are patroling the actual trails they have proven outright that fighting any kind of crime whatsoever IS NOT their purpose. They are tax collectors, nothing more. The most disgusting thought is that they are %100 funded by our money! They use our money to fine/tax us even more money.

All this while calls for help go unanswered in the major population centers. 40+ children stuffed into single classrooms and a state going farther into debt every year, all so mall cops can ride quads around Evans and Naches mean-mugging the taxpayers that supply them with their livings.

Cops are purely revenue collecters that's it, days of protect and serve are long gone. You are guilty of something in there eyes!

How is it up there? I am looking to go from Elbe hills to Evans creek and have my 4 kids with me and don't want them to freeze.. I will be up there until Thursday at the latest.. Is the gate open up there during the week or do I need to notify somebody to get the codelike Elbe??

How is it up there? I am looking to go from Elbe hills to Evans creek and have my 4 kids with me and don't want them to freeze.. I will be up there until Thursday at the latest.. Is the gate open up there during the week or do I need to notify somebody to get the codelike Elbe??

Shouldn't be a problem.