• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail Hero

Gotpropane said:
Thanks! The front are 14 year old used fox shocks, the rear 12 year old no names. I have no idea what the valving/pressures are. I have to admit the rear is charged with shop air:)

Haha nice!!!

Gotpropane said:
Thanks! The front are 14 year old used fox shocks, the rear 12 year old no names. I have no idea what the valving/pressures are. I have to admit the rear is charged with shop air:)

I like it even more now

JohnG said:
Cool videos, but I just can't keep my mouth shut on a BAD habit you got of grabbing the roll bar outside the cage on the drivers lower side of seat. You need to either change your hand hold, or exo cage it around your hand. I can't imagine going through life with only a thumb on my left hand.

RIP Sir:( I had no idea you were ill. Last time I went out I was thinking about what you said.Your advice will live on.

Gotpropane said:
RIP Sir:( I had no idea you were ill. Last time I went out I was thinking about what you said.Your advice will live on.

John had mentioned this to me of all things, and I promise you, it was due to seeing what can and Has happened in the past and was only looking out for your benefit. Years ago on a ride at Crusher Ridge, a buggy rolled off a ledge backwards and onto the hood of my buggy (I was too close, but the trail didn't allow for any backspace) and the passengers hand grabbed the roll cage and crushed her fingers. They took her fingers and put them into a cooler bag I had with me, and she was rushed to Huntsville Emergency had them reattached. So the story of "This little Piggy went to Crusher Ridge" ended with a good ending. Glad to hear you will be learning from his words of wisdom. :driving: