• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Truck fire pit

Daaam,I seen it when he posted to Gaybook and I thought it was cool as ice cream then but now that I see how big it really is it's more than just cool! thumb.gif

Finally got to meet up with trucker this weekend to deliver his fire pit and they broke it in right!

c882cb93f8182e1d43c038e87ee69284.jpg

Man that is too cool. Wish I could have seen that in person. I guess I should have spent more time snooping around everyone's camp sites this weekend. Lol

Re: Re: Truck fire pit

The Luke said:
Man that is too cool. Wish I could have seen that in person. I guess I should have spent more time snooping around everyone's camp sites this weekend. Lol
My campsite is always open to everyone. I'll be bringing it to most rides I go to. You are welcome to come by anytime.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

trucker said:
My campsite is always open to everyone. I'll be bringing it to most rides I go to. You are welcome to come by anytime.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
I appreciate that. We need to have another names/faces/rigs thread. I'm terrible at recognizing who's who.

The Luke said:
I appreciate that. We need to have another names/faces/rigs thread. I'm terrible at recognizing who's who.

Just realized/put two and two together, but they were right across the gravel road from us all weekend...

ridered3 said:
Just realized/put two and two together, but they were right across the gravel road from us all weekend...

Us too! Y'all must have been right over on the other side of that camper/motorhome from us :****:

muddinmetal said:
Us too! Y'all must have been right over on the other side of that camper/motorhome from us :****:

Gotcha. We were diagonal from Broady's group, but next to the WorkNPlay trailer, and bigsam's half enclosed-half open trailer. I had a Rooftop tent setup on the bed of a Tacoma.

What's worse is Broady even told me he was near Trucker etc, but I did not put it together that I was across the way from this sweet fire pit setup.