• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Turbo diff upgrade

yankster

HC Supporter
Does anyone sell a kit to upgrade a RZR turbo front diff or do I have to by sprague, armature plates, bearings and seals all separate?
Ratcheting under power like most eventually do, and I'm not sure what parts to order. I'd like to have all the parts before I tear it apart.

What year RZR are you building it from? Once the ring gear gets grooves in it from the rollers, it will probably always be an issue, especially if you go from the shorter length rollers to the longer ones. Personally, I'd try to get it to DC Motorsports and find a low mileage ring gear to replace yours.

squeak12 said:
What year RZR are you building it from? Once the ring gear gets grooves in it from the rollers, it will probably always be an issue, especially if you go from the shorter length rollers to the longer ones. Personally, I'd try to get it to DC Motorsports and find a low mileage ring gear to replace yours.
It's a 2016 turbo with 650 miles on it. Doesn't do it all the time, only when landing under a little power. It's definitely not wrecked yet but I just like **** as good as it can be. I haven't torn into one of these diffs yet so I was just trying to find out what I need to start.
If no one sells an upgrade kit with all the parts together, they should.

I'd say it probably just the spring H-clips that are supposed to hold the rollers in place and keep it locked in. They can get worn out or get broken. DC makes a kit that replaces pretty much everything on the inside with heavier duty parts. He is very busy, though, so expect it to take some time unless you want to install it yourself. I've run mine all year in Ultra4 for probably 100+ miles at race pace with no issues. A couple of clicks and pops, but you will never completely get rid of those on a Polaris without welding the hubs and deleting the Hilliard clutch.

https://www.facebook.com/DC-Motorsports-140403942646770/?ref=br_rs

I'm amazed that someone isnt putting suzuki (or some other small automotive based) dropouts into a custom housing for these

whiskeymakin said:
I'm amazed at how shitty polaris stuff is. You'd expect to get some decent equipment for 20 grand lol
Lol yup junk from the factory. $5k in upgrades and you can ride a little.

Re: Re: Turbo diff upgrade

yankster said:
Lol yup junk from the factory. $5k in upgrades and you can ride a little.
When you take parts designed for 50hp & 25" tires and throw 100+ & 30s at it, you've got a turd.

Financing is the reason they are 20k. Anytime ppl can get $$$ easily, the products will go up in price. Houses, cars, college tuitions are just other examples of that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts