• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley Work party Saturday

japerry

Sorry for the late notice, but its the second weekend of September (already!)

Meet at 9am, main parking lot. we're going to start mapping out the new trail that will bypass the washout.

Come with tools, and clothes appropriate for tromping through the woods!

Hi All:

Sorry Jakob, I would like to be involved in this project, but already have plans for Saturday.

Need more forewarning of these work parties! :rolleyes:

Regards,

Alan

It was good! Sorry I didn't remember until last minute either. But every second Saturday something is happening at walker.

I have some pics, but basically pats trail should be ready for 4x4s by next weekend. Some work remains, and it's not officially open, but all this week DNR will be working to have it running..

Don't expect anything hard or interesting, just a little connector. We'll work on the fun stuff later ;-)

Last edited:
It was good! Sorry I didn't remember until last minute either. But every second Saturday something is happening at walker.

I have some pics, but basically pats trail should be ready for 4x4s by next weekend. Some work remains, and it's not officially open, but all this week DNR will be working to have it running..

Don't expect anything hard or interesting, just a little connector. We'll work on the fun stuff later ;-)

Yep My sat. sucked!!!!:mad::mad: Wished i would have Skiped out at work and come up!!!!You know what they say...A bad day in the woods...is still better than a good day at work!!!And my day sucked!!!!:rolleyes:

Glad you guys got some stuff done for our Sport!!!! Thanks Jakob and crew hope VERY soon to be up breaking my new junk in up there!!!!:awesomework::beer::beer:

NO!! Listen to what they are saying. They are still working with the excavator all week and then the erosion control needs to be done. The target date is the middle of October. The bollards at the top will not be removed until it is ready. A major issue is still the culvert at the top. It is still too narrow for a 4X4.

After you and Judd left, we kept working up the hill. We didn't make it all the way to the top. About 4:30 as we were pulling the equipment off the trail we threw a tread. It was about 6:00 when I got home and I only live 5 miles from the parking lot.

Rode the bike down through the new section today.....looks good. I was so startled by the track hoe I almost hit it.

Rode the bike down through the new section today.....looks good. I was so startled by the track hoe I almost hit it.

You would have been more startled yesterday about 5 PM when the track hoe was sitting sideways in the trail with one track off.

What Jeff....No Go-Pro Video????:redneck: :beer:

:D Ya know they make handle bar mounts!!!:corn:

If ya ride a bike like ya wheel....I need to see some Video Buddy!!!!!!:awesomework::beer: