• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walla Walla Snow Wheeling

snowrunner574

Figured Id throw out some pics of our snow runs for the 2011/2012 snow wheeling season. Enjoy :beer:
My Tacoma, My brother in laws 90 ex cab and a buddys ex cab.
19.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

More from another run last month
37.jpg

36.jpg

35.jpg

I notice that after the pic of the blue one on its side!!! Theirs no more pics of it? WHY? someone get hurt? truck broke?

The guy with the blue truck parted out his truck after that run. He had sold the cab and bed the night before and then flopped it the next day. The only damage was an ex cab window and a few small dents on the driver side fender. No injurys. We winched it back over and he drove it off the mountain.

The guy with the blue truck parted out his truck after that run. He had sold the cab and bed the night before and then flopped it the next day. The only damage was an ex cab window and a few small dents on the driver side fender. No injurys. We winched it back over and he drove it off the mountain.

Sorry to dwell, but how did he manage to do that??????

The hill had no tracks, I don't see a jump. I just don't understand. Did he flop it to screw over the buyer? Did it get hit with a shooting star?

Please advise.

Sorry to dwell, but how did he manage to do that??????

The hill had no tracks, I don't see a jump. I just don't understand. Did he flop it to screw over the buyer? Did it get hit with a shooting star?

Please advise.

What you cant see is the ditch at the bottom of the hill. That ditch plus momentum put him on its side. Him and the buyer are friends so he gave him some money back to pay for a new window and a fender.

What's up Snow runner! Originally a Walla Walla snow wheeler here.
Where's this at? Black Snake? Dayton?
Haven't made it back there for a few years though.
My uncle & I went up Hatleys Gulch April 2009
Can't wait to get back.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVPBZ0fiZVc[/YT]