• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

whos got a tire groover?

Nuzzy said:
My tires still have nubbies if ya wanna pick em... :hi:

Whoo hooo... Bring em on over... :kiss:

Funny thing was.. :haha: I got this call.. Pick up the phone..:haha: "I don't like you":haha:

Then I get this message on Messenger. "bitch, don't play with my nubbies" :haha: :haha:

I told him to buy me new tires and I'd leave his nubbies alone :D
He told me if I keeped picking his he'd have to buy new ones cause he likes his nubbies.

That didn't encourage me to stop playing with his nubbies :D

Mrs. Crash said:
Whoo hooo... Bring em on over... :kiss:

Funny thing was.. :haha: I got this call.. Pick up the phone..:haha: "I don't like you":haha:

Then I get this message on Messenger. "bitch, don't play with my nubbies" :haha: :haha:

I told him to buy me new tires and I'd leave his nubbies alone :D
He told me if I keeped picking his he'd have to buy new ones cause he likes his nubbies.

That didn't encourage me to stop playing with his nubbies :D

As far as I'm concerned... Nubbies are meant to be played with :haha: :stirpot:

How long do you think you can play with his nubbies before he completely goes off...? :corn: :corn:

I thought he was going to cry on the phone when he called. He told me if I played with hus nubbies long enough he'd have to buy new tires. He said those nubbies are important to him.

Whoo hooo play with the nubbies til they are bald and I get new tires for my 4 runner :clappy: :clappy: cause he'll have to go buy himself some new ones. :kiss:

a big thanks to hip, and ritch, you guys rock!!!! I will drop it off tommorow after work, got all four done today, thats a cool tool, have to get me one of them things:redneck: