• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wild Pigs

flip

Is there any wild pig hunts still around just curious and if so where and when.
thank you. :redneck:

Is there any wild pig hunts still around just curious and if so where and when.
thank you. :redneck:

Any bar in Sultan on a Friday or Saturday night :fawkdancesmiley:

Guy where I used to work mention wynoochie was where they had seen pigs. Don't think there are many in this state

Last edited:
Are you talking about hunts in WA?

Ya in Wa

Any bar in Sultan on a Friday or Saturday night :fawkdancesmiley: thats some funny **** :masturbanana[1]:

Guy where I used to work mention wynoochie was where they had seen pigs. Don't think there are many in this state

That is what i found but the info was old. Just curios if there was any new info.

Used to be several wilds down south near Aberdeen, but that's also old news...also heard of some out toward Forks, but again, old news---Wild pigs in Wa are a rare find....

Just check the BlueMoon in Eatonville, or the Roundup on MtHyway.

Thems hogs get wild after 11pm.

On another note, I swiped some corn out of a farmers field yesterday and that **** aint even fit to be eaten by hogs. Looked great, tasted horrible.

Never in my life did I think free lunch would taste so shitty. :puke:

On another note, I swiped some corn out of a farmers field yesterday and that **** aint even fit to be eaten by hogs. Looked great, tasted horrible.

:haha::haha::beer:

sweat hogs:puke:

go up the whynoochee valley and head up canyon 88 rd...there out there...just hard to find...real thick brush...head into the swamps and still hunt and listen for them

theres quite a difference in field/feed corn and sweet corn....:corn:

I see them about every other time I go across FT. lewis. Try 8th ave, at about 20 minutes before dark, if you don't see them,you're not looking.
The gal friend said that I was "high",untill about 20 of them crossed the road in front of her.
Bill,