• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Willys Buggy

croes

$42K
Decided to see if I could sell my buggy, I've got a new one in my head I'd like to build. Therefore I'm not interested in trades, this isn't a pressured sale.

I built and designed the buggy in 2011, chassis powdercoated in 2014 and I went through and repowdered the axles this spring.

570 HP 6.2 320 rwhp on 40s (block bored .010 over and decked, crank polished, mahle pistons, LPE ported heads with dual BTR springs and LS7 lifter, trick flow push rods, BTR cam) tuned by Indiana Musclecar
Built TH350
Atlas 3.0
Spidertrax 9s rear has 60 outers (66 wms front, 65 wms rear)
TK1 rear sway bar
Spooled 5.43s (motive pro gears in front)
Yukon nodular thirds with jantz load bolts
RCVs in front all 35 spline 300M but longside inner as it hasn't ever broke
Rear shafts nothing special Yukon's with spares
Fresh 40" Treps on Dirty Life wheels with matching spare
Olivers driveshafts
14" front 16" rear ORI's with resis (all sent in to ORI within last 1-2 years and dampening adjusted etc) Have all 2016 upgrades to rebound, STX etc)
New custom 3/16 wall fuel cell
JBL Sound bar not included

This thing hits 80 like nothing on the road, and has very good handling manners. Its extremely fast in the woods, and has an excellent power to weight ratio (3823 lbs on race scales).

Attachments

• IMG_9323.JPG
    IMG_9323.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 193

Attachments

• IMG_9463.JPG
    IMG_9463.JPG
    636.8 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_9460.JPG
    IMG_9460.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 186
  • IMG_9462.JPG
    IMG_9462.JPG
    190.3 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_9461.JPG
    IMG_9461.JPG
    830.4 KB · Views: 177
Man, it always happens. 2 awesome buggies for sale right now and I have to much tied up in other things to by either one. Great looking rig man, this thing should sale easy!

off topic ..you can pm me if ya like instead of messing up your thread. How do you like those Dirty Life wheels??

Awesome buggy...glws thumb.gif

1tonyj said:
off topic ..you can pm me if ya like instead of messing up your thread. How do you like those Dirty Life wheels??

Awesome buggy...glws thumb.gif

No worries, I think they're easily as good or better than a Raceline (who doesn't stand behind their product). The forged rings seem to not gall as easily. AJ has been running them on his JHF at Sand Hollow, a week up in Canada and down at Harlan last week with us and no issues.

no2hud said:
What is the wheel base and chassis width?

WB - 108"
Overall chassis width - 50"

P said:
Cool rig, follow you on IG glws and look forward to seeing what's next :woot:

Thanks! Shooting for an aggressive, well powered trail rig with some bouncer qualities. ;)