• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Woolys Offroad Park March 9th....

Re: Re: Woolys Offroad Park March 9th....

I took a poop that weighs more than you do so I can pull you out of that rzr :****:

X
Glen
Peter

It's tough enough to make for some good broken parts.And if it rains down there they have the slickest mud you will ever find.You will like it, so load up and bring ya ass!

Re: Re: Re: Woolys Offroad Park March 9th....

Rokcrler said:
Yeah but you'll be riding your cat with double b's & 23's molaugh

molaugh :flipoff1: molaugh

Gonna try to bring the buggy if my seats come in.

Figure I better go ahead and post.....As of now I may or may not make this. My mother in law is basically laying in bed waiting to die. (Rare cancer) My wife was supposed to be home from Texas yesterday....Didn't happen. She said last night she'll be home sometime this weekend depending on a flight. It's pretty much like this.....If she comes home Saturday, I'm out. Sunday, I'm going.

Plans changed due to a rapid decrease in her health. Couple friends know the deal but since I posted about the ride, figured it'd pretty shitty if I just didn't show up. If I don't show, you know why. I'd love to make it, but I may not at this point. So that's where I'm at.

Family first, we will catch ya next time, hate to hear that about your mother in law by the way

Weather is supposed to be awesome. I have the itch to get in the woods.
Is everyone riding rzr's or trail rigs?