• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired WTB 6.0 Motor

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
Need a 6.0, let me know if you have anything or know of somewhere I can find one. Thanks

Yeah I PM'd him, no response. Ian found us a 6.0 for $1400 and can get it to Jimmy's shop so we are going to do that. Still much more than I planned to spend, esp since it needs harness work but oh well.

Matt O. said:
Yeah I PM'd him, no response. Ian found us a 6.0 for $1400 and can get it to Jimmy's shop so we are going to do that. Still much more than I planned to spend, esp since it needs harness work but oh well.
I'll check tomorrow and see what I can find.

Ian found us a 6.0 for $1400 and can get it to Jimmy's shop so

I think the days of $500 engines are going away. I saw a few on another site and they were all $2000 +

Matt O. said:

you wont do much good with PMs , he gets so many replies. they have a website. actually work out of Knoxville Auto or something like that. give them a call for a better response

$1400 for the motor, then harness/computer work, oil pan, pickup, filter relocator, it gets expensive quick ;D

kid rok said:
I think the days of $500 engines are going away. I saw a few on another site and they were all $2000 +

Yeah no ****. Travis you guys are the king of cheap motors. If you can find one please give me a shout.

Thanks Lay, went by Kevin's last night to check it out and will be buying it today.

Latest posts