• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

XRRA Finals

Caddishack18

I was thinking about something, no really I was. Sinnce I ran and paid series fees in both XRRA east and west, made the finals on both sides,,,, can I run twice at the finals? I qualified twice. I could run seprate rigs, two seater and the single seater.

Caddishack18 said:
I was thinking about something, no really I was. Sinnce I ran and paid series fees in both XRRA east and west, made the finals on both sides,,,, can I run twice at the finals? I qualified twice. I could run seprate rigs, two seater and the single seater.
Sounds fair to me. Call them and tell them it's your plan, rather than asking if it's ok.

wngrog said:
Let Kelly drive one...he deserves it.
I agree. Kelly put in work this season. I dont know what they'd protest. You can put any driver in your rig you want as long as they sign the waivers, and you pay double the entry fees.
IMG_3347.jpg

HIJACK....

BS, I need another Kei truck....extra cab with a dump bed. 4wd and a/c optional.

Kelly and Miles are going, I dont think there is anyway I can make it. Mike Weaver said he was going to call this week if they get that deep in the rankings.....not holding my breath on racing. But really wanted to go to partake, help, represent, etc....

I have to be in Cali until Thursday maybe Friday before, and Wests school is closed that Friday. If I can swing it I may have to fly late Friday night......

Latest posts