• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Yamaha Viking 6 seater

I saw one at a dealer not long ago. Don't know how it'll be able to get out of its own way. I've ridden one time in a 3 seater and it seemed way underpowered.

TN-CTD said:
my rhino is slow enough loaded

No kidding, I've got my dad's rhino at the house doing some maintenance on it, it's a efi 700, stock except for an msd box.

It's like I WANT it to be fun.... But it's really just not that fun to drive...

He likes it for the farm tho, so whatever

They look cool when built. But extremely under powered to be that big.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 462
Now that looks good!

But them 6 seaters are like short buses! Seen one today when I passed the local Yami dealer....STOOPID! :****:

That's my friends Viking. The 6 seaters are defiantly massive. Ive heard that Yamaha is supposed to be coming out with a RZR type sxs but who knows.

We have been on several rides and the Viking doesn't have the speed of the rzrs for sure but he wanted something with a true bed on it and also has kids he has to bring with him some time and he didn't like any of the 4 seaters. He likes it better than a RZR though because it has locking diffs and something about the travel being longer ( I have no idea on the specs of the travel on Vikings or RZRs. ). He put the clutch mod in it to make it a little faster on take off and it goes every where he points it. Think hes running 31's I cant remember but it pulls them fine. Had to get the wheel spacers special ordered to go from Viking to RZR lug pattern to be able to run the wheels.

I can get all the specs if anyone is interested.

Here is some pics of it when he finished the cage on it. Cage is 100% removable. Bolts to stock cage mounting points and other parts of the frame.

TBItoy said:
No kidding, I've got my dad's rhino at the house doing some maintenance on it, it's a efi 700, stock except for an msd box.

It's like I WANT it to be fun.... But it's really just not that fun to drive...

He likes it for the farm tho, so whatever

They are pretty fun , sure they aren't a RZR S or commander but if you need to drag a utility trailer full of duck decoys and gear for 4 guys through mud... It will do it lol.