• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

muddinmetal said:
According to the internets ADM's new album is finished and should be released shortly, the whole "gonna go to jail for a long tome thing for trying to have my wife killed" has slowed it down just a tad

You listened to any of Tim's 3rd band called Pyrithion? Much Darker than As I Lay Dying, but still not as bad as Dying Fetus lol. I actually like this stuff.

Pyrithion - The Invention of Hatred (Official Lyric Video)

^^^^ Tim rocks man, I hope he gets out soon....

My 12 week old is so metal he goes straight the fu*k to sleep when we crank up Fit for An Autopsy :****:

BUG-E J said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeAEdAiV4o0

This is as close as I can get to metal. Shelton is badass. :****:

God that's horrible lol. Of course horrible, is only one's opinion. I imagine to most, everything I listen to sounds horrible to you, though. That's why there's all sorts of different genres and sub-genres. A flavor for every-fawkin-body. :drinkers:

Re: Re: Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

I seen Chimara open for a band many years ago before the started getting out and somewhat popular. Blew my mind for a "new" band

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: Re: Re: Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

Rollincoal420 said:
I seen Chimara open for a band many years ago before the started getting out and somewhat popular. Blew my mind for a "new" band

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Most of their band members have left now, and they have all new ppl except for lead singer Mark Hunter. But Rob Arnold's guitar riffs and melodic parts in those instrumentals are wicked awesome. He's a badass axe player.

Re:

Hell yeah, System kicks ass. Daron Malakian is another one of my favorite guitarists just bc he did a shitload of drugs and didn't give a **** about anyone lol.