- Rock Bouncer Big Air Competition
- Ultra4 Racers Head 2 Head Races
- Str8 Up SxS Series Race Show
- Ian Johnson Xtreme Offroad Live Jeep Build
- 2016 Ford F150 giveaway
- Beer Garden; DJ; Music; Food Trucks
- R/C Rock Crawling Course & more...

The Event:
JUNE 3 – 5, 2016. The UOR Expo turns Louisville into a festival dedicated to Off-Road Vehicles, Parts & Accessories, Outdoor and Adventure Gear. Three action packed days with Ultra4 Racers, Rock Bouncers, SXS Races, the hottest Jeeps and coolest Trucks and so much more.
Thousands of enthusiasts, friends and families come to enjoy a highly entertaining weekend to find out what's new and what's cool, besides a whole lot of breath taking action. Come to Louisville from June 3 – 5 and experience your passion on a whole new level.
More Info: http://uorexpo.com/visit/

Accommodations:
Hotels available close by. Free dry camping on the lot available, RV hookups available within the KEC.
More Info: http://uorexpo.com/travelandlodging/

General Admission:
June 3rd - Friday: 11am - 6pm
June 4th - Saturday: 9am - 6pm
June 5th - Sunday: 11am - 6pm

tgtrw.jpg

crowdoutside2.jpg

This has been awesome the last 2 years, I'm sure this year will be even better.

Can you have a for sale sign on your vehicle if it's in the show n shine or is there another area for that? I see there is a vehicle display on Friday.

We'll have a booth there, just sent off the application and check today. Be sure to drop in and say hi to my brother, Kenny.

Church Service at the #UORExpo! From Off-Roaders to Off-Roaders!
If you don't want to miss church on Sunday while enjoying your weekend at the #UORExpo, join us on Sunday, June 5th at 9:30am at the UOR Expo for our own interdenominational church service at the K.E.C. Service will be held in the meeting rooms in the South Wing, 2nd floor.
Clayton Reeves with Full Throttle Ministries will be sharing a message and the Prayz Project Singers will lead worship.

Please join us and fellow offroaders at the Kentucky Expo Center (South Wing C)

#UORExpo16 #FullThrottleMinistries #OffRoadExpo #Louisville #Kentucky #ChurchService
885dbcdd8af0e19541db9f2f8563b0e2.jpg

sledneck said:
Can you have a for sale sign on your vehicle if it's in the show n shine or is there another area for that? I see there is a vehicle display on Friday.

I don't see an issue with that.

ridered3 said:
Didn't get to go last year. Was the obstacle course worth hauling a rig up there for?

If the obstacle course isn't enough, the Cavern and Tavern night crawl is a blast in a trail rig. Driving through downtown and underground is very cool, street legal or not!

UORExpo said:
If the obstacle course isn't enough, the Cavern and Tavern night crawl is a blast in a trail rig. Driving through downtown and underground is very cool, street legal or not!
Thanks for the info. will be at the Expo either way, just trying to decide on bringing the Jeep up or not.

Re:

What address you guys using for GPS? I seen were there was several gates and all had different addresses for GPS . First time going. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Re:

Kidd1 said:
What address you guys using for GPS? I seen were there was several gates and all had different addresses for GPS . First time going. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Don't worry about what gate, once you get there it's obvious. Just come in the and turn left. :dblthumb:

I have a weekend pass if anyone in the Huntsville area wants to come by and grab it..

Fo free! thumb.gif

Edit**
A bud of mine is going to pick these up.

poolman said:
Don't worry about what gate, once you get there it's obvious. Just come in the and turn left. :dblthumb:

You going poolman? I will be there Friday and Saturday. Can't hang for the Cavern ride and after party. Got 2 youngins graduating high-school that evening. Hate to miss it but my girls are more important. The ride is a good time for anyone that will be in town Saturday night. Not sure what they have planned for after the cavern but it's still a good time to ride the city streets in your offroad rig regardless of tags or not.

ridered3 said:
Thanks for the info. will be at the Expo either way, just trying to decide on bringing the Jeep up or not.

The obstacle course was cool last year but they did start restricting where the public could go due to some getting hung up. I didn't get my rig out there but it looked like it could have been a good time. It's kinda small so I'm not sure it would be worth hauling a long distance unless I was also going to participate in the night ride. I did see a pic of the course today. I will try to get it posted sometime tomorrow. They said they were going to add to it so we will see. Show looks to be bigger again this year by the looks of the vendor list.

I've ended up with two 3 day passes to this. If anybody needs them and can figure out how to get them from me in Nashville, holler at me.

Re:

Kidd1 said:

937 Phillips Lane, Louisville KY 40209

The expo center is located at the junction of I-65 and I-264. Signs reading "KY Expo Center" on both interstates lead to the main gate. Gates 2 & 4 can be entered on Crittenden drive or Gate 6 on Preston Highway. Individual day parking passes will be available at the gate for $8. If you want to go in and out the daily pass is $12 a day if purchased at the gate. Not sure if you can pay for parking in advance or not.