• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OTHER - Louisville Unlimited Off-Road Expo - June 3-5, 2016

I can see both sides to this. I want to go up to see cool products from Vendors, but also see Ultra4 racing and Mega Truck racing without having to drive 4+ hours to watch in Hot Springs, AR or Sturgis, KY.

I was unable to go the 2nd year or this year, but rembered in year 1 they had plenty of Vendor time, then racing for an hour, then back to Vendor time. Seemed to be a good balance for both parties.

NTIDWELL said:
To the spectator this would be great, but for vendors to push their product not so much if vendors aren't getting to interact with the consumers there is no reason to pay money to setup a booth and hand out coolie cups to people walking by to watch main event race. Also it's kinda of a event "city folks" can go to and see some awesome 4x4 and people are able to bring their kids without the worry of getting rattle snake bit, some drunk dumbass running them over or their fatass ain't gotta walk up and down hills. Just my opinion

Yeah, but the first 2 years it was so hot outside I went back inside IMMEDIATELY after the races were over. I bet I was inside at least 75% of the time. Chatted up a couple companies I had never dealt with before, but will from here on out (like TMR & Barnes). A good show outside definitely turns a "maybe I'll go" to an "I HAVE TO BE THERE!!!"

I could see if there were enough vendors that you couldn't cover them all in a couple hours, then maybe I could agree that the outside show hurts them. But really, I got there Friday mid day, and even after some pretty decent discussions with several vendors, and talks with friends, I had seen any and everything I wanted to see inside in about 3 hours. I could have just left, but since I camped there, I was outside watching, and then back inside to roam, outside, inside, so forth and so on. Next year, with no real action to watch, and a half day show, I will likely only do one day.

Re:

Was my first year and I enjoyed it. Was a little disappointed by the outdoor stuff from the coverage I've seen of previous years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk