• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OTHER - Louisville Unlimited Off-Road Expo - June 3-5, 2016

Does anyone know if you need to purchase a separate day pass Friday along with a vehicle pass or does the Friday vehicle display also include the day pass?

Ive not been to this event before but can you buy passes there or do I need to go ahead and order them off the web page?

Bumpers said:
Ive not been to this event before but can you buy passes there or do I need to go ahead and order them off the web page?

You can buy at the door.

Just rode by there. They are still setting up the outside vendor area and working on the course. Rigs are rolling in. They have a pretty tall ramp built. Wonder if that's for the big air comp on Saturday? :eat:

Thanks I just went ahead and got them online incase.. Cant wait. Have a feeling this show is going to be bad for my bank account :****:

Just checked weather channel and it's looking mighty wet for Saturday and Sunday!

80-90% chance of thunderstorms both days.

^^^ this sucks. I have been watching the weather trying to make a last minute decision if I should drag my junk 500 miles (1 way) to check this event out.

I know the weather doesn't look good but half of this show is inside if that helps. All of the action is outside however. This is the first time for rain since they started the Expo so I'm not sure how they will work with the rain. This time of year, we usually don't have all day rains so hopefully they will just be a annoyance.

We went Saturday it was the biggest show that I have been to inside and out. We hung out for 5hr or so. My 8year old son and 5 year old little girl loved it. It rained a little during the day yesterday but the outside stuff was still rocking on.we came out of their with 4 bags full of stuff. We meet Jake burkey, TC, Ian from extreme. Lots of cool new stuff. I would give it a???????? we will come back next year. We did drive 4 hr 45min to the show.

I spent several hours at the show Friday and was there most of the day on Saturday. The show has definitely grown again this year. The South wing was almost completely full of vendors this year. The first year only about half of the wing had vendors in it. The entire obstacle course appeared to be open to the public and they added a mud pit for those interested in that kind of thing. I was able to check out several new items(the new Crane Magnum knuckles and C's are BEEEEEF) and the deals were pretty plentiful. Came home with tons of swag as always. I wanted to stay and watch the big air comp but my girls graduation was at 6 so I missed it and the night ride.

About that night ride, I heard around 4 in the afternoon on Saturday that the Louisville Metro Police pulled the permit for the unlicensed vehicles on the road for the ride. The reason stated was the expected incoming weather that could possibly contain hail. The storms actually rolled through around 6:30 or so and the weather turned really nice by about 7:45. I know there were a lot of very upset people on some of the social media sites and I understand completely. I also understand the risk in allowing vehicles without windshields on the roads in a storm. I really hope that it didn't hurt the future of the show or the night ride. I did hear that the expo kept the course open late to give the gayzr and buggy crowd something to do while the others returned from the cavern. I was unable to stay for the after party so I am unsure how that went.

It is awesome every year to see all the custom vehicles in town for this event and I really hope that it continues to grow. It was also great seeing Bill Baird back on the track. The Mega Trucks always impress and Ian from extreme having some kids help him build the JK was cool to see.

the show wasn't bad this year . very unorganized as far as i was concerned . i had entered my buggy in the show and shine comp . which in my opinion was a total waste of time , no one knew any thing that was going on with the event , and i finally got fed up with them and loaded my junk up around 5 pm and left . the out door events didn't seam to be as big as they had in the past few years , im not sure if they were trying to run it there selves verses hiring some one to do it for them . i will be attending the show in the future but never again participating .

IMG_20160604_085852228_HDR_zpspyqklsjv.jpg

Crawler1 I had the YJunk parked next to you. This was my 1st time ever attending the event and we had a good time. The outside portion of the show just seemed like a cluster to me. No one new where anything was. We drove around the place twice before we even found the right entrance for the show. They could have put 3 signs up for the show and shine to avoid a bunch of confusion. I also thought I needed to register in the show n shine just to be able to get on the grounds that was definitely not the case lol. All in all we had fun and I would go back, just wouldn't drag my junk down there again.

sledneck . Yea I feel the same way about the event . They should have had some one in place to over see the events . I have been to the event every year . First and last time precipitating. After what we paid to enter the event they should have let us park and owner get in for the day for the price . Not charge us for every single little thing .

I've never competed in any events but I've been every year, I think it's getting better every year. I'm looking forward to next year. :dblthumb:

Latest posts