Votes: 10 10.3%
  • McGregor KO

Votes: 30 30.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Who gives a crap?

Votes: 27 27.8%

• Total voters
Anyway, I'm no expert. Funny to listen to that Irishman. The trash talk is making me laugh.

Just saying I would love to see Connor make an "honest mistake" and forget to tie a glove and it fly off mid punch, giving gayweather a bare knuckle sandwich. Lol

Re: Re: Mayweather vs McGregor

LightBnDr said:
Anyway, I'm no expert. Funny to listen to that Irishman. The trash talk is making me laugh.

Just saying I would love to see Connor make an "honest mistake" and forget to tie a glove and it fly off mid punch, giving gayweather a bare knuckle sandwich. Lol
Or get a good shot to the nose and full-frontal kick Mayweather in the teeth. Hell, who doesn't want to see McGregor take him down and snap his arm like a twig?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

I think there's a line in the contract that if McGregor throws a kick or pulls some mma **** that he doesn't get paid.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Neal3000 said:
There's no way in hell That Mayweather can knock out Mcgregor with boxing gloves on, that will let Mcgregor be fearless cut him off and make the ring small.. Mayweather will land a lot of punches but Mcgregor will be taking wild chances to land a kill shot, he has a iron jawed, punchers chance.

:dblthumb:

Re: Re:

onepieceatatime said:
I think there's a line in the contract that if McGregor throws a kick or pulls some mma **** that he doesn't get paid.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I assure you, the MMA companies would pay the **** out of him for life.....might not be to the tune of 100 million, but he would be every mixed martial arts kids hero for life.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I took a **** today and it meant more to me than mayweathers life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://youtu.be/m6WaGr4Ee0Q

Check the body language of Money after he tries to trash talk the master trash talker... he looks awfully timid.

Zjman said:
I took a **** today and it meant more to me than mayweathers life

I will second this! After this Dirtbag made his commit about " GOD only made one thing perfect and thats my boxing record " I hope that Mcgregor tairs his JAW off his face.

His comment is at 2:33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK9-n3XJVHE

Ultimately it shows the lack of character that Mayweather has.

I can't stand Mayweather. Mcgregor used to get on my nerves a little but he is growing on me, he actually is pretty funny. If the fight goes anything like the **** talking, Mayweather is going unconscious.

Connor says "you look like a 12yr break dancer, dress your foking age"

Lmao cracked me up again.

Good for him for living gangs of New York present day

I like to hear the trash talking to a certain point but this has gotten to the WWF level of stupid. I hope McGregor knocks him out after he beats his eyes shut for about 5 rounds. Its all about the money. If I thought it would be a real boxing match I might watch it, but I dont think that will be the case.

Only way in hell Mayweather will lose the fight is to try to get a rematch, hence another payday.