• McGregor KO

Votes: 30 30.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Who gives a crap?

Votes: 27 27.8%

• Total voters
Re:

Just saw Mayweather interview on tv, he called this the biggest fight in boxing history. Maybe money wise....the interviewer said he heard it was gonna be 180 million and Floyd just smiled and said that's a possibility. Lol. So much damn money.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I heard last night that spinning back fist are legal in boxing if you land with the right part of your hand. If that is the case I bet Connor knocks him out with one of these. Tell me that wouldn't be an awesome thing to see.

Elliott said:
I heard last night that spinning back fist are legal in boxing if you land with the right part of your hand. If that is the case I bet Connor knocks him out with one of these. Tell me that wouldn't be an awesome thing to see.

If practically no boxer ever has landed a clean shot on Flyod, I think spinning around would lower the odds even more.

muddinmetal said:
If practically no boxer ever has landed a clean shot on Flyod, I think spinning around would lower the odds even more.
I agree Mac is a great fighter and his boxing has surely improved in what about a year of actual boxing training. But he has a hitch in his left shoulder every punch. May weather has trained boxing his whole life basically so his chances of winning is really good. Definitely gonna be s good fight.

I feel like I have watched 30 vids since this thread was born. I have seen a lot of highlight reels of mayweather boxing a bunch guys. Say 6 matches or so that the guy has landed multiple clean shots, his back against the ropes and he was clearly rocked. Never knocked out but no doubts, his bell rung.

For me, this fight is hard to judge. I spose I gotta be real and know that I'm just not knowledgeable enough about either to make any true judgements.

From the outside it looks like Conor wants to truly go in there and eat his eyeballs. Mayweather seems flustered and a bit decomposed by the trash talk. It seems that all of Conor's opponents end up that way too.

I'm excited to see the outcome. I can't get it out of my head though that this is a GIANT money fight. So each of them could care less who wins, kinda.

Is it all hype???

LightBnDr said:
I feel like I have watched 30 vids since this thread was born. I have seen a lot of highlight reels of mayweather boxing a bunch guys. Say 6 matches or so that the guy has landed multiple clean shots, his back against the ropes and he was clearly rocked. Never knocked out but no doubts, his bell rung.

For me, this fight is hard to judge. I spose I gotta be real and know that I'm just not knowledgeable enough about either to make any true judgements.

From the outside it looks like Conor wants to truly go in there and eat his eyeballs. Mayweather seems flustered and a bit decomposed by the trash talk. It seems that all of Conor's opponents end up that way too.

I'm excited to see the outcome. I can't get it out of my head though that this is a GIANT money fight. So each of them could care less who wins, kinda.

Is it all hype???

Not necessarily all hype. All money. Conor played this like a genius. He knew from day 1 the reasoning for talking **** to Mayweather. He did it until Mayweather got tired of it and agreed to the fight. Conor knew from day 1 that if he could talk enough **** to Mayweather, and get him to fight it would be huge money. Conor really has nothing to loose, make a **** ton of money, and possibly tarnish a perfect boxing record, all while doing it in Mayweathers stomping ground. The only thing that could make this whole thing better for Mac would be if they were fighting in the octagon. Mac really is going to go in there and try to rip his head off. I don't think there is any way that Mac will get knocked out, I don't think Mayweather has the power to do it. Only way for Mayweather to win is play his game, defense. Only way for Mac to win is rip his head off.

The only reason mayweather took this fight is because he is broke. And after he pays the IRS what he already owes and what he owes off of this fight he will be broke again, so you can bet on him fighting at least one more time.

Elliott said:
The only reason mayweather took this fight is because he is broke. And after he pays the IRS what he already owes and what he owes off of this fight he will be broke again, so you can bet on him fighting at least one more time.

Unless he is betting against himself and throws the fight... :stir:

Is anyone going to get the fights or want to get together? I am not a huge boxing fan, but I love MMA. Not going to buy it for just myself though!! :rolf:

Dang!!! Absolutely cracking me up today. Watching top 10 mcgregor moments. Lmao

That guy can S talk with the best !! Might be the best. Lol

I like those little moments where he's suited up, talking a bit softer, sipping whiskey or not, just SUPER proud of where he is today. Like he came from a dirty little Irish cardboard box neighborhood.

I like the guy. He's pretty smart too

Re:

His **** talking is up there with the best for sure lol. The accent makes it better. But he can back it all up too. I hope he goes in and ****s Mayweather up, but realistically I think they both may last the whole fight with no KO. Hopefully not though. I wanna see Smilin' Floyd get knocked the fawk out for the first time. Haha

TacomaJD said:
His **** talking is up there with the best for sure lol. The accent makes it better. But he can back it all up too. I hope he goes in and ****s Mayweather up, but realistically I think they both may last the whole fight with no KO. Hopefully not though. I wanna see Smilin' Floyd get knocked the fawk out for the first time. Haha

100% agree

I love that Irish dude. Just 1000 years of pent up scrappers in their blood. Lol

Mattman347 said:
Is anyone going to get the fights or want to get together? I am not a huge boxing fan, but I love MMA. Not going to buy it for just myself though!! :rolf:

If in town next Saturday I'd be interested in getting together to watch and split the bill up. Don't really care either way about the fight, but the spectacle of it all will be interesting.

Mattman347 said:
Is anyone going to get the fights or together? I am not a huge boxing fan, but I love MMA. Not going to buy it for just myself though!! :rolf:

Going to the actual fight? Front row tickets are about 250k lol.

Latest posts