• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2013 Unlimited Rubicon 10th Anniversary

CajunPW

2013 Unlimited Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition $50,000.00
Elm Grove, LA
The Most capable crawler that also looks good parking on curbs at the mall. Was tested on Metal Cloaks CTI trailer and scored 860. Has been on several trips to Hot Springs ORV and never had to be winched up or over an obstacle. Below are the details of the Jeep. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
39,700 Miles
Anvil Exterior
Red Leather Interior
Heated Seats
Dual Top Group
OEM Slush Mats
sPod Wiring Center
Cobra 75 CB
50" LED Lightbar
2" Light POD Front
2" Light POD Rear
20" Bumper Mounted LED Lightbar
Trucklite Headlights
Maximus-3 Winch Mount
Mile Marker Winch
Rock Hard 4x4 Engine Skid
Rock Hard 4x4 T-Case Skid
Rock Hard 4x4 Fuel Skid
Rock Hard 4x4 Front Seat Harness Bar
Modified Rock Rails
Maximus-3 Tire Carrier
Metal Cloak Overland Fenders
Metal Cloak 2.5 Game Changer ARB Suspension
Metal Cloak Rear Center Seat Support
Hutchinson DOT Approved Beadlocks
35-12.50-17 BFG KM2 Tires
Smittybilt Trail Doors
OEM Trail Cover
Spiderweb Shade
Drake Offroad Hood Latches
Mopar Door Sill Guards
Moper Hood Struts
American Outlaw Door Guide Pins

Photos here
http://s1016.photobucket.com/user/Shelby_StClaire/library/10A%20For%20Sale

Yall are some real nice guys. I appreciate all of the douche bag comments. If you don't like the price then move along. I know what is put into this build and how capable it is. So just go back to your little YJ or shitty XJ and move along.

dont come here to just hock your crap. Hardline is a sick twisted family and post like this dont go over well.

CajunPW said:
Yall are some real nice guys. I appreciate all of the douche bag comments. If you don't like the price then move along. I know what is put into this build and how capable it is. So just go back to your little YJ or shitty XJ and move along.

I hear ya on hating web wheelers, but here is the thing... If there are 5,000 rigs on Hardline, yours is probably about the 3800th most capable, and of those 1200 remaining, 1/2 of them will beat the sh*t out of their rigs and put them places you would dare put your "$50,000" Jeep. Meaning that there are only about 600 rigs here that your rig (with you driving) can out do in the woods...

So, your little Yj & shitty xj comment may be a bit off base :****:

This mall crawler has done every trail except concrete hill, showtime hill and horsepower hill at Hot Springs ORV

I'm not sure what all the hostility is about.
It has a 50" light bar, and another 20" light bar
Hi performance door guide pins
What else could one want besides a big ass yeti and/or costa sticker.

By the way everyone's shitty yj and xj look to have the same axles as yours
BADASSERY to level 10

But honestly if you are asking 50k people might want to know what all has been done to it running gear wise and suspension.
We all get the point that you bought 1 of everything out of the auto zone website. But really what has been done to it to make it such a "capable" crawler?
Well besides scoring an 860 on a ramp

This thread has so much win going on :popcorn: John you are friggin hilarious :****: Dude with the jeep, good luck with the sale, really good luck you are gonna need it :JRich:

yall bunch of hardasses. what happened to the kinder more gentle hardline :stir:

Ill at least help him follow the rules.... heres some pics from his link :popcorn:

v

Did you paint those bolts on the rims? Or is that like an option when you buy them?