• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2013 Unlimited Rubicon 10th Anniversary

rednecklights said:
Can you imagine scratching the paint on a 50,000 jeep ? Sheeeesh

Someone will on that very same Jeep 10 years from now... remember when you never saw a TJ on the trail because they were too nice... now look

pjprice said:
Im assuming he's still running the factory Rubicon lockers. But hey, who cares about that when there's a light show going on?!

Guys forgive me, I am not in the know with Jeeps..honestly thought it was open diff.

How can we part of a "hardcore" off road forum and not know what options a brand new jeep comes with? We should be ashamed! Bunch of damn posers! :flipoff1:

Eddyj said:
How can we part of a "hardcore" off road forum and not know what options a brand new jeep comes with? We should be ashamed! Bunch of damn posers! :flipoff1:

Hahaha.

rednecklights said:
Dem rubi's got them factory e lockers !

Rubi lockers are actually an air locker. Runs through a vacuum type line and operates on like 5-6 psi if I'm not mistaken. I know the ones in my Rubi weren't electric atleast. And yes it is a 4:1 case.
Atleast the TJ Rubicon lockers are air. Not sure about the JK's.

Does it matter how the locker is actuated when the damn housings and knuces are bent to hell?

Eddyj said:
Does it matter how the locker is actuated when the damn housings and knuces are bent to hell?

**** man hell no! As long as the door hinge pin isnt ****in scratched up!

Damn... I needed a good laugh this morning LoL

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

CajunPW said:
I know what is put into this build and how capable it is. So just go back to your little YJ or shitty XJ and move along.

Not trying to bash you, we all know how expensive parts are. BUT>>>>>>>>>

Before you start a for sale add on a forum you are brand new at at least check out the forum first. Then you would not look so foolish with a comment like you just made. Heck just look at the other for sale adds in the same section you just posted.

Latest posts