• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

5/8/09 Reiter pics

i was thinking you guys were just taking a long time going up the three step. i came up behind you at the bottom no one was moving so i drove all the way down to the powerlines and drove the main road and dropped in ahead of you guys had i known someone had flopped i would have lended a hand hope all was well. would like to see a pic of that toyota smashed though also they were lucky

Does anyone else think Mark looks like he's about to swoop down and steal aalllllll the presents and Christmas cheer from Whoville?

attachment.php

:flipoff:

went out again today and realized that at some point yesterday i sheared off 4 of 6 of my front wheel studs and broke a rotor the rotor lokked to be broke for a while though should be good for next weekend.

i was wondering why you guys were sitting there by may creek with no hub/rotor on the front:haha:

Looking @ the wheel.....it looked like the lug nuts were loose for "a bit" due to the wallowed out lug holes.....nasty break for sure.

Prior to loading up @ 5pm.....I took a quick run back in to see if you were good and the rig was gone sooo........................

Looking @ the wheel.....it looked like the lug nuts were loose for "a bit" due to the wallowed out lug holes.....nasty break for sure.

Prior to loading up @ 5pm.....I took a quick run back in to see if you were good and the rig was gone sooo........................

that will definatly do it

I only got a few pics but Ill throw them up tonight if I get a chance. If anyone has a new leaf center pin I could use it! I dont want to order online and wait a week for it to show up. I could just run the used set of leafs I bought but I like my wore out flat ones.

Saturday was a good time. Im thinking about going out again this weekend if I can.

Mark, if I get you a grinch suit will you wear it next time? :D

I only got a few pics but Ill throw them up tonight if I get a chance. If anyone has a new leaf center pin I could use it! I dont want to order online and wait a week for it to show up. I could just run the used set of leafs I bought but I like my wore out flat ones.

Saturday was a good time. Im thinking about going out again this weekend if I can.

Mark, if I get you a grinch suit will you wear it next time? :D
:awesomework:

I like your dedication to the sport Ben

Latest posts