• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

5/8/09 Reiter pics

I only got a few pics but Ill throw them up tonight if I get a chance. If anyone has a new leaf center pin I could use it! I dont want to order online and wait a week for it to show up. I could just run the used set of leafs I bought but I like my wore out flat ones.

Saturday was a good time. Im thinking about going out again this weekend if I can.

Mark, if I get you a grinch suit will you wear it next time? :D

You bring it I'll wear it:D
Everyone says I'm a ahole anyway.

A few pics I got.

Jeep.jpg

MarkMChutesandLadders.jpg

MarkM.jpg

MoneyMark.jpg

NatesSNBuggy.jpg

SNbuggy.jpg

i like the new pics that pic of me on the rock at the end of bys makes it look small. all put back together for this weekend.

Is that me driving Money's rig?

And Mark I don't think you're an A-hole...I think your a ****:haha: See you all again this Saturday:awesomework:

Is that me driving Money's rig?

Sorry its not you, I have it but its a shot of the back of the rig and cant see you at all. I got lazy and did not feel like resizing any more photos. The ones I put up were the clearest best of the day. Nathans new Sony camera is a piece of sh!t just like every other Sony camera Ive had. Any kind of sunlight and the pic gets all blurred, any dark and you cant see crap. My panasonic has taken too much dust to the zoom and no longer focuses....

See you all Saturday. Im still debating if Im gonna run OM or not. At first I was into it but then I thougth about the possibility of a 12hr recovery after I blow every axle shaft. Regardless I will come up and have some fun. :beer:

See you all Saturday. Im still debating if Im gonna run OM or not. At first I was into it but then I thougth about the possibility of a 12hr recovery after I blow every axle shaft. Regardless I will come up and have some fun. :beer:

If you're running 60's front/rear and you know when to pull cable you'll be fine.

That's not to say something else may not **** :redneck:

If you're running 60's front/rear and you know when to pull cable you'll be fine.

That's not to say something else may not **** :redneck:
That was my problem I don't have 60s and didn't get out and pull rope when I should have. Lession learned. I hope:D

Ive got plenty of rope and 60's with stock shafts and I would say Im on the heavy said when all loaded up. My only other point of concern would probably be the front driveshaft since I have bent and straightened it a couple times and the tc yoke end has a pretty small joint.

Might as well have a :beer: and give it whirl. :awesomework:

Ive got plenty of rope and 60's with stock shafts and I would say Im on the heavy said when all loaded up. My only other point of concern would probably be the front driveshaft since I have bent and straightened it a couple times and the tc yoke end has a pretty small joint.

Might as well have a :beer: and give it whirl. :awesomework:

If you are running leaf springs AND DOT rubber.........it'll be a long day.....even without ANY breakage.

I've heard that before!

BIG difference between yours and Jonathon's rigs and Fabhappy's.He's got ALOT of nice body left and WEIGHT to deal with.

It will be sunny on Fri/Sat so the ground will dry out "a little" but it won't be "August" dry conditions.

I think Ill walk in behind Jason and see how he fairs before I head in. He is about half the weight I am but I can follow him most of the time.

Latest posts