• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

5/8/09 Reiter pics

Stop by the garden and say howdy!!:awesomework: see ya there mauler..:beer:

I'm gonna run up to your guys camp first thing and grab that tire from $.
Due to K-9 issues I won't be leaving my house till 9am:)looser:) so main lot @ 10am then straight to $'s truck....if you guys are still around I"ll see ya'll:cool:

I'm gonna run up to your guys camp first thing and grab that tire from $.
Due to K-9 issues I won't be leaving my house till 9am:)looser:) so main lot @ 10am then straight to $'s truck....if you guys are still around I"ll see ya'll:cool:

I'll be getting there earlier, I can run up and grab it.

So I take it, it went well for you? Or is that a joke?

Lincolnlock is on a whole different level than most of us. The things I witnessed him do with leafs, a manual and a 4cyl........:cool:

Just "put your tires on it" Ben......if you don't like it, turn around. I did......my first two times in the OM.

Lincolnlock is on a whole different level than most of us. The things I witnessed him do with leafs, a manual and a 4cyl........:cool:

Just "put your tires on it" Ben......if you don't like it, turn around. I did......my first two times in the OM.

I was under the impression that there was no turning around once you were in.

Are you guys camping tonight? Ill probably be there 9:00-9:30ish in the morning.

$ I have to say I am a lil jealous to hear you talk of anothers driving skills. It's like I don't exist or something :corn:

see you all early in the a.m.:cheer:

$ I have to say I am a lil jealous to hear you talk of anothers driving skills. It's like I don't exist or something :corn:

see you all early in the a.m.:cheer:

LMAO! I think you have reached your fill of compliments, your starting to get a big head. Time to start putting you down.... :fawkdancesmiley:

I was under the impression that there was no turning around once you were in.

Are you guys camping tonight? Ill probably be there 9:00-9:30ish in the morning.

You can turn around and go back out...the OM used to be a short loop, out & back, before it was pushed through.

Great day of wheelin!!

Hats off to Mark M. for the cleanest ascent(I've seen) of the stump hill climb and the notch above in the OM!! That was sick dude.......congrats:awesomework::cool:

Also great to meet Jason.....PLEASE say hi for me to Eric....great guy:cool:

Weather was perfect with good people as always.........awsome:cool:

Great weekend indeed. Even though I didn't have my rig I certainly enjoyed watching the assault on the OM. Nate flew through it, Jason did a helluva job in his leafsprung Toy, Mark M was super smooth nailing the right lines, and Darius handled it like nobody's business. I even got to see Jeff pull off an 'advanced' line like the pro that he is.

I'm fried like a tater tot and exhausted from all the partying (I must be getting old) but very glad to have been up at Reiter.

Thank you Ben (FabHappy) and Jason (Pumperator) for letting me ride shotgun this weekend. That Bronco is one serious BEAST, what a blast of an experience.

Thanks for the breakfast Johnny. Nice to see you guys.

Terry

Great day of wheelin!!

Hats off to Mark M. for the cleanest ascent(I've seen) of the stump hill climb and the notch above in the OM!! That was sick dude.......congrats:awesomework::cool:

Also great to meet Jason.....PLEASE say hi for me to Eric....great guy:cool:

Weather was perfect with good people as always.........awsome:cool:
I just tried to do what you told me to and it work out great. Thanks guys for building such a great trail to test your rig and driving skills on.

I just tried to do what you told me to and it work out great. Thanks guys for building such a great trail to test your rig and driving skills on.

Dude. That was pretty sick. Very glad I witnessed it. Nice driving Mark:awesomework:

Latest posts