• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

air shocks seals

Jobless said:
I'll put an end to it...who wants there ass handed to them by a 15 year old YJ on coilovers :flipoff:

Just to make it fair I'll let the GF drive :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I got your air struts right here buddy :kissmyass:

last year on the non newby run you tried that and ended up taking over the wheel from her. I was back in the line spankin the trail with my little 4 cylinder and waiting for you guys to winch:haha:

sarg said:
last year on the non newby run you tried that and ended up taking over the wheel from her. I was back in the line spankin the trail with my little 4 cylinder and waiting for you guys to winch:haha:

She does real well...but has her limitations...namely me :flipoff:

crash said:
Show me ONE rig that runs them in the desert.. I have not found any and me and a buddy are doing reserch on this subject for possably a new rig for down south comps :;

ya maybe as bump stops :haha: :haha: :haha:

sarg said:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

And taking 10 years out of the motors life :D

Bottom line air bumps are for broke folks that wish they could afford the real deal coilovers :haha: :haha: :haha:

:stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:

roccrawler said:
Bottom line air shox are for light and small rigs and coilovers are for fat over weight rigs that have alot of money to waste :haha: :haha: :haha:

fixed it for ya:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Jason C said:
BINDER he has a pair of coilovers .................................................................................................................Binder needs to get on struts...

I'll take that as a subtle hint.:;

Jobless said:
I'll put an end to it...who wants there ass handed to them by a 15 year old YJ on coilovers :flipoff:

Just to make it fair I'll let the GF drive :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I got your air struts right here buddy :kissmyass:

Hey Jobless:flipoff: any time:; and you don't have my air struts if you did your rig might be:cool:

roccrawler said:
Bottom line air bumps are for broke folks that wish they could afford the real deal coilovers :haha: :haha: :haha:

I wanted coilovers befor I new better:flipoff:

stompinjab1 said:
I wanted coilovers befor I new better:flipoff:

IMO coilover's are best choice for 99% of the people on this board, a strut is really only bebeficial in comp situations, for the miniscule increase in performance on very few obstacles around here, I would rather have coilover's just for the comfort of the ride to the trail's, seem's like no trail goes without a few mile drive down a bumpy road. This is where the coilover's are better, a coilover is far more versitile as well. Me personally will have strut's even though I will rarely compete for two reason's.... I already own them, and I'm a broke bitch:mad:

crash said:
Show me ONE rig that runs them in the desert.. I have not found any and me and a buddy are doing reserch on this subject for possably a new rig for down south comps :;

contact PIG from poly's. he has fox on the rear of his toyota and rally's that thing through the desert like a bat out of hell. after driving the rig myself, thats the only way to go. matter of a fact we already discussed that for my rig. im running 2 1/2's on the front and 2" on the rear.

desert, rocks or whatever....fox air shocks are top notch:cool: