• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP 7-24 & 7-25

After a day and a half at AOP it was time for a change of scenery so on Sunday for around 5-6 hours. Needless to say we will be going back and spending several days here in the future.

bad80cj said:
I wanna ride that trail. Looks like a friggen blast!

From the lack of pictures/info on the web I was hesitant to devote a day to it, but after going I was just blown away at how much there was to do there. We took it easy up until 12 or so then I threw it in 2nd 4lo and did a power hour trip as far up as we could go...thats where we found the nastiest undercut I've seen yet. There's two pictures of it above...my front bumper and spring mounts were completely under the lowest side. We stared at it for a few minutes trying to figure out if we could winch over it, but it just wasnt going to happen this trip.

muddinmetal said:
All John is trying to do is keep a place from getting shut down, I support him 100% on this... for once :rolf:

I missed something lol.

And Muddin is on John G's side wtf is going on!

Re: Re: AOP 7-24 & 7-25

jeeptj99 said:
I missed something lol.

And Muddin is on John G's side wtf is going on!
The area the videos were from is not to be named in type, nor pics or videos with identifying information posted on a public forum.

No joking/sarcasm.

It's a great park and has great crawling trails and the owner well he's a homo hahahaha na o Tom is a great guy