• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Bounty Hill $25,000.00 - August 15, 2015

CHASMAN9 said:
Oh, this little ant hill FROM HELL. No big deal.

https://youtu.be/WxpN0NDXtaU

BTW, this is only the first ledge. There is still another 5-600 feet left if you can get over this ledge. Video doesn't do it justice. :****:

Video does not do it justice. I was there last time it was insane. To be honest I don't know if anyone can climb it. It's bee almost 2 years with the rain and everything it couldn't have gotten any better. If someone does though my money is on TC or Bobby Tanner.

jeeptj99 said:
Video does not do it justice. I was there last time it was insane. To be honest I don't know if anyone can climb it. It's bee almost 2 years with the rain and everything it couldn't have gotten any better. If someone does though my money is on TC or Bobby Tanner.

Bobby pretty much had it climbed once already but Atlas gave up!

No more Atlas and lot bigger motor now. Bobby oughta put on a good show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B.DRAKE said:
Bobby pretty much had it climbed once already but Atlas gave up!

Can't forget about Jamie Whitaker. He did clear the ledge and just couldn't get any diggin done to the second ledge, too soft and nothing to hook too. I'm 0-3 with 3 rollovers and fires. Can't wait to mash on it again though. :driving: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

Who is going to be the first to the top ? I have a feeling there will be a couple buggies go up it this time around.

Someone should consider shuttling people to the hill for say 5$ a person so the people who have to drive so far don't have to drag a rig all the way just to watch the hill climb. It's a tough walk with a cooler when it's a 100 degrees out.

4byfan said:
Someone should consider shuttling people to the hill for say 5$ a person so the people who have to drive so far don't have to drag a rig all the way just to watch the hill climb. It's a tough walk with a cooler when it's a 100 degrees out.
for $5 bucks per head I would do it all day long :****:

Re:

List will be posted in the next day or so. Tom said tonight that it pretty much worked out to being the dates the people wanted (for the most part)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Re:

Pumpkin said:
List will be posted in the next day or so. Tom said tonight that it pretty much worked out to being the dates the people wanted (for the most part)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Thanks I didn't pick a date I told tom just to tell me what day he wanted me there. Haha. I'll hit tom up and find out

We are less than 2 weeks away from round 1 of the BOUNTY HILL comp. Below is the list of drivers that will be taking it on during this first event. We currently have 65 drivers signed up for the 3 events. We have not been on this hill in a while and we are ready.

1 Abe Tallon
2 Adam Perdue
3 Big Tim Bacon
4 Bubba Bacon
5 Chris Koon
6 Darrell Whitner
7 Ronnie Lingerfelt
8 Ethan Spegal
9 Jake Burkey
10 Jamie Whitaker
11 Joel Woody
12 Jordan Gaddis
13 Josh Guess
14 Josh Rohling
15 Kenny Forbes
16 Little Tim Bacon
17 Matt Brinker
18 Matt Bryan
19 Robert Roach
20 Tim Cameron
21 Wes Kean
22 Jerry Perkins

We covered the Bounty Hill up this week. It will remain covered between each of the 3 events. Who is ready to see this beast get conquered this year?

Attachments

• Bounty.jpg
    Bounty.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 108