• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Bounty Hill $25,000.00 - August 15, 2015

I think some one makes it this year. I don't exactly know what the hill looks like after the big ledge, but Timmie and Bobby Tanner both made it up that section pretty easy before. I just feel the odds are in favor of it being conquered this time. Wish I could be there in person.

nhl_bullitt said:
I think some one makes it this year. I don't exactly know what the hill looks like after the big ledge, but Timmie and Bobby Tanner both made it up that section pretty easy before. I just feel the odds are in favor of it being conquered this time. Wish I could be there in person.

who knows. I say timmie, bobby, and showstopper two make it. possibly plowboy if he enteres.

Umm, I think you are correct about Bobby, but Timmie has not made it up past the first ledge. The only other one to clear it was Captain Jamie Whitaker at the helm in blue oval.... We will see this round who's got what it takes. :dblthumb:

Yea, good point, went back to watch it again. I thought he went a little further than he did in Ultra Bouncer. His back tires were about the top but he was already way off camber. Yea I guess the Ford power is the furthest so far. :driving:

Re:

LC got the the same spot as Jamie. Not on that day, but he has been there

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Re:

Pumpkin said:
LC got the the same spot as Jamie. Not on that day, but he has been there

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

speaking of which where has he been? don't think I've seen anything about sucker punch since koh

He was at grayrock for the season opener tryin to drive upside down, down bents n dents :****: It seemed like he had issues at the top of cable hill tho, almost like it was outta gas :dunno:

Re:

jeeptj99 said:
speaking of which where has he been? don't think I've seen anything about sucker punch since koh
Trying to heal up, I think he had surgery on his neck right after KOH

FlatlandFSJ said:
He was at grayrock for the season opener tryin to drive upside down, down bents n dents :****: It seemed like he had issues at the top of cable hill tho, almost like it was outta gas :dunno:
Hitman was driving Sucker punch at Grey rock, If I recall correctly.

FlatlandFSJ said:

That was Travis Lovett Driving for him.

Batmobile Will said:
Going to take a real driver to get this hill I don't think you can just hold it wide open and hope for the best !!!!! The problem with this hill is when you mess up your on your top quick, I believe Timmie would have had it last time if his foot would not have feel off gas peddle and will take bets he will get it climbed this go round

X2

Tim Cameron bounty hill killing at the 2015 Windrock SRRS race TC is dialed in look out Bounty

ldwoodruff said:
How long and rough is that walking trail going to be???
walking from the field to the course would suck imo. but I'm fat. it's probably 3/4 to a mile from the field to the area. the main trail would be easy unless it rains then youre screwed lol. it turns to this nasty slick **** when it rains.

ldwoodruff said:
How long and rough is that walking trail going to be???

Tom has had heavy equipment in for the last week fixing the road. It is supposed to be super smooth and way way better than it was 2 weeks ago. I am not sure on the distance from the parking lot to the hill. Maybe a mile? someone else can better answer that.