• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Bounty Hill $25,000.00 - August 15, 2015

It is a 1/2 mile, but seems longer I guess because of it being up hill. Yes the road is a lot smoother and wider now. Walking traffic will go in the lower side of 41. It brings you to the bottom of the hill.

Pumpkin said:
It is a 1/2 mile, but seems longer I guess because of it being up hill. Yes the road is a lot smoother and wider now. Walking traffic will go in the lower side of 41. It brings you to the bottom of the hill.

they still have to walk to through the rock garden at the bottom of the hill. It's only a couple hundred yards long but it is there.

I,ll try & get up Friday this time,first time this hill was hit I got to the park "well to the line goin to the park" about 8 and missed the first couple rigs hittin the hill :spin:

Everyone that can, stick trash bags into your rigs, SXS, etc and just hang them off your rig wherever you park. There will be tons of people walking the trails to and from and just standing around so let's do all we can to keep the place clean. I've been to every bounty hill comp Tom has had and I have not been impressed with the amount of trash left. These events bring in a lot of "outsiders" so to speak who may not be as mindful of the **** they leave behind. Let's make it easier for them not to be idiots. Also, lock up your stuff. It's sad to say but what you might leave unattended on a normal weekend you can't leave out on an event weekend of this magnitude. You can pretty much guarantee there will be fawktards looking for unattended vehicles with a nice Yeti to swipe or wheel/tire, tools, etc.

Re:

jeeptj99 said:
I'd pay 25 for a yeti lol. Good idea on the trash bags.

That's funny because this morning I was thinking that I probably shouldn't bring a yeti to the event if I go. That's a shame but it's the truth

Re:

poolman said:
That's funny because this morning I was thinking that I probably shouldn't bring a yeti to the event if I go. That's a shame but it's the truth

when we went a couple years ago we took this old beat thing my dad had when I was kid. kept the beer cold though.

Re:

As far as climbing this hill, I am betting Josh Rohling will get as far as anybody. That "Never Satisfied" buggy is a beast!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Re:

Seems the only time we have had a problem with things coming up missing, is on the big weekends like this. Truly is sad.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Re:

I'm going to try and put some trash bags in the woods. After we pick up all of our gear we will walk the hills picking up trash after it is all over with. I will also have bags tied to the recovery vehicles for people to use.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Batmobile Will said:
If your not going to AOP this weekend I'm pretty sure it's because you want to set home and watch Hillary Clinton Interviews

:rolf:

Or I'm 7.5 hours away and will use my time to work on my own crap. Sucks, I'd love nothing more than to be there. Just made the drive a few weeks ago though and it just is simply not going to happen this weekend. I've been watching all the older AOP videos of the hill, getting amped for this weekend and I'm not even going to be there.

I will second the idea of locking things down this weekend at AOP, during the last bounty hill someone tried to take the trailer ball off my truck. I had a lock on my SXS trailer so they tried to take the ball off. Luckly the treads wear boggered up and they couldnt get the nut off.

yeah,,whats up with rednecks trying to steal stuff there ,,some fool tried to steal one of my lower aluminum 4 link bars off my jeep there recently ,,we should catch them and run over there ASS for a bounty hill !!! :****:

jacrawler said:
yeah,,whats up with rednecks trying to steal stuff there ,,some fool tried to steal one of my lower aluminum 4 link bars off my jeep there recently ,,we should catch them and run over there ASS for a bounty hill !!! :****:

damn that takes balls to steal a link. like serious balls.

We are headed to set up at this event today. I can't wait to see the madness that is going to take place. If your going to be at the event. Stop in at our booth and say hey. If we have never met tell me your screen name on here. It's always good to put a face with a name.

We will have a ton of stuff on display and a lot of stuff for sale that you can take home with you from the show.

I'll also be doing some night ridding tonight and tomorrow night if any one is wanting to hit the trails.

I'll see y'all there.

Not looking good for me to make it. We are leaving for Rausch Creek Wed and the truck we were towing with blew it's rear axle up so we got to fix that this weekend. Oh well next event.