• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Crawling For Reid - May 13-15, 2016

Re: Re:

tonybolton said:
Yup....jus Saturday for me. I'll prolly be the biggest jeep on the easy trails. Hope the bypasses are open.

You can run with me tony we will hit the greens and take 1000 pictures for insta. Now to come up with a cool hashtag.

jeeptj99 said:
You can run with me tony we will hit the greens and take 1000 pictures for insta. Now to come up with a cool hashtag.

#daddywhoopmyassifibreakit

Meeting a Knoxville transplant down there with a nice Cherokee....should make for good ridin'z.

I plan on tagging along and following some people. But, just cause I'm curious, what are some good trails for locked xj's on 33's? We "winged" it at WITC and ended up just riding property line, tigger, hickory hollow and a few branches off hickory hollow. I'd rather have a plan instead of riding in circles.

The Luke said:
I plan on tagging along and following some people. But, just cause I'm curious, what are some good trails for locked xj's on 33's? We "winged" it at WITC and ended up just riding property line, tigger, hickory hollow and a few branches off hickory hollow. I'd rather have a plan instead of riding in circles.

one good thing about AOP is you can ride all the greens that you want and the majority of the cool trails are right off of them. So you can just put around, see something cool you want to try, hit it, and then loop back to the green.

I have been several times but don't remember any of the trail #s

Perfect. That's what I was hoping. I feel like we missed a lot of witc because the trail signs/map absolutely suck balls.

It's hard to say. The blues are actually kind of fun to take a break from the blacks and bomb around on them some of the blacks arent that bad while some are next to impossible but there is all kinds of riding there to be done. They just cut some blues in on the left as you go up the mountain that come out below area 51 that were fun.

smbroady82 said:
same here bud

anyone have any idea on the pricing rundown for the weekend? I don't have FB

Too bad we couldn't persuade the Guru of Granite Galbreath to come slide on some rocks this weekend? :dblthumb:

Is there a "Schedule of Events" for this? Want to hit trails since I've not been to AOP before, but also don't want to miss raffle etc.

The raffle will be Sat night. Just ask at the gate, they will tell you when it will start. If your junk is broke, just walk out to go to the raffle. Then you can locate some help to go get your broke rig while attending the raffle.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I think I am in for Friday. :driving: Gotta go pick up the buggy anyhow

Let's put some miles and hills on these things this round... No Bounty, no money, just ride till we run out of room.................................. :driving: