• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Crawling For Reid - May 13-15, 2016

Takes a good pic while on all the kiddie trails I think.

c4e1dd646dfc35a2eae40b8bf7ae0a16.jpg

383a3e4e32f26fd2f873e78fa61404e7.jpg

27c7f4d6d85065ed0d1ee11b7cb4a6ce.jpg

Had a blast this weekend.

Tom and the guys did a phenomenal job with the organization of this event. Really impressive.

A lot of vendors really stepped up with the donations, def. one of the coolest raffles I've ever seen.

Jared & Lee and family, thanks for letting me tag along all weekend. Nice to see everyone again and meet some new folks.

I got a few pics but it was mostly trail riding due to having little ones with us and what not.

Sweet Spare! We got a kick out of that

Great turn out, this was early in the day, it got 2x as full as the day went on

Well it was good day of riding couldn't have asked for better weather. Met up with the group that morning took off up the mountain but got stuck behind some sloooowwwww ass people trying to meet up with tony. So instead of just sitting around in traffic we didn 41 and 65 I think it was. The rocky trail to the far right of the bounty hills. Ended up getting into a tree hard and taking out my windshield frame and top frame but oh well. Did some random blue and green trails on the way to GWT and did it but the yellow Tj's poor little 30 decided it had enough. Went back to the trailer pulled the ring gear and then we putt putted around watching some buggies play on random stuff.

Here's the best part of the day though. Went to the raffle (didn't win sheet) but the last number I heard that was raised for Reid and his family was 30k :dblthumb: maybe Tom will let us know an official number. Lots of good people there for a great cause.

Had a great time at the ride. Will definitely be back. Also, I wanted to say thanks to David at the park. The tow rig blew a brake line coming up Mont Eagle mtn on 24. So I ended up needing somewhere to stash the rig and trailer. He didn't think twice about letting me park it right in front of his house until I could get back down there to pick it up. Great people out there.