• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Crawling For Reid - May 13-15, 2016

Re: Re: AOP - Crawling For Reid - May 13-15, 2016

CHASMAN9 said:
Let's put some miles and hills on these things this round... No Bounty, no money, just ride till we run out of room.................................. :driving:
I like the riding part....save the BS'ing for "at the trailer" talk.

Re: Re: AOP - Crawling For Reid - May 13-15, 2016

tonybolton said:
I like the riding part....save the BS'ing for "at the trailer" talk.

Come on sir, make it happen....

Good old trail ride, just follow the bouncers around and watch the show. I'm sure they will be over playing on 64, and over around Riot hill. last year they was even playing on the New years bounty hill behind the pavilion.

Pumpkin said:
Good old trail ride, just follow the bouncers around and watch the show. I'm sure they will be over playing on 64, and over around Riot hill. last year they was even playing on the New years bounty hill behind the pavilion.

Yup, going to play around and scout out where the next one will be cut out. lol

smbroady82 said:
is anyone going to be there tomorrow?

debating on whether or not to ride up on Friday

I'd thought about coming down Friday, but not looking like that'll happen since I've got some tractor work to do first. Plan to roll in Saturday morning around 8ish if all goes well.

If you're there we need to figure out a way to meet. Would be cool to put names and faces together. I'll be in a red tj rolling with a yellow tj and tony so we should be easy to spot.

I'm this guy....black xcab 08 silverado pulling it.

b34ab1df58e6442c91458a94efaeb4ec.jpg

jeeptj99 said:
If you're there we need to figure out a way to meet. Would be cool to put names and faces together. I'll be in a red tj rolling with a yellow tj and tony so we should be easy to spot.

I'll be towing a black 28' trailer behind my black dodge truck(hopefully get it back today) Kind of hard to miss it, come on over and meet and greet there? thumb.gif

I'll be rolling around in my jeep. White 08 Silverado tow rig. I'll be around somewhere.
09b469a0d9f4ffaf4c2300ba6bd3ec17.jpg