• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP fer sail

Re:

I think y'all are way low. I'm guessing it'll take north of 3.5 million to buy.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

jccarter1 said:
Not trying to insult or down play any work that has been done there bc it is a top notch park but what do you think it would take to buy it 1-1.2 million, I am just going off what land around here that is similar to that sells for 1000-2000 per acre then you have the improvements just kinda curious what kinda capital investment it would take bc I do think it would have a good ROI

Clint, you and your Trans sponsor should buy this!

Dayum! Lotsa moulah. I'd imagine negotiations amongst potential buyers will be kept hush-hush, so all we'll probably be able to do is guess sale price lol.

Re: Re: AOP fer sail

muddinmetal said:
SFWDA will need a piece of the money to cover all the trails and pavilions they have built there :fish:
I think you are mistaken who built most of those trails and paid for the pavilion.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Pumpkin said:
I think you are mistaken who built most of those trails and paid for the pavilion.

The SFWDA comment was made in jest I'd imagine. Most folks on here know who cut trails etc.

Pumpkin said:

I think he was squeezing your scale. :woot: :woot:

I was absolutely joking.

I know Tom (and others of course) has built AOP into more than just a spot to wheel to most, but MSORP sold for a good bit less than most unimproved land does in the area

Everyone knows that "I" have knocked down more trees there than anyone! Right Pumpkin? :rolf:

Thanks for all you do though Benji throughout the years, couldn't have done any of it without all yours and the others help. :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

I've never met the guy, but reading into what he wrote I bet he would make the right person a good deal. It seems like people who put their heart and souls into an idea, wants to see the place continue and improve.

Or I could be completely wrong and he's going to sell to the highest bidder.

I think I've been 3 or 4 times.....it's really a clean and well mapped area. I like how it has alota places you can bypass the hard stuff. :)

It's still an odd feeling for me there to "go wheel....come back to the truck for lunch.....go wheel". I'm so used to Windrock being a "go wheel....take all your **** withya.....try to make it back before dark" adventure. ;)

tonybolton said:
I think I've been 3 or 4 times.....it's really a clean and well mapped area. I like how it has alota places you can bypass the hard stuff. :)

It's still an odd feeling for me there to "go wheel....come back to the truck for lunch.....go wheel". I'm so used to Windrock being a "go wheel....take all your **** withya.....try to make it back before dark" adventure. ;)

It is an amazing thing to be able to run back to the truck and eat or run to the out house if the duty calls.

I heard a rumor of what it would cost and its not terribly high, but it's not cheap. Sooooo Tony, get that checkbook out and get the pen ready.

When the price isn't listed that means he's got a biiiiig number in mind. Anyone seriously considering will request a P&L, balance sheet, expense reports, tax returns of last three years minimum. If numbers don't support its only worth the market land price unless your looking for a tax write off due to revenues from another business. At the end of the day it will only sell for what the market is willing to pay, unless one of us hits the lotto and buys it for shits and giggles. I could be wrong but it will be for sale for a long time. Think about how hard it is to sell a buggy much less an offroad park. Gulches has been for sale for years. Good luck to him hope who ever buys it keeps it going as good. He did it right by finding land and building it from the ground up.

money_pit_yj said:
I would love to get the money together with some investors and buy it and use it as an off road park & camp to help troubled folks (ex felons, teens, etc) find a skill set and way to succeed in life.

Nah.. Didn`t know there was an ex-felon. I`d rather be able to go there and not be concerned about someone relapsing, robbing/killing me and stealing all my ****.

I bet you've wheeled with plenty of ex-felons. It's crazy how small of a crime can constitute a felony. A friend of mine sold some pot to an informant in high school. Thirteen years ago and he's still got that title hanging over his head.

Re: AOP fer sail

Beerj said:
I bet you've wheeled with plenty of ex-felons. It's crazy how small of a crime can constitute a felony. A friend of mine sold some pot to an informant in high school. Thirteen years ago and he's still got that title hanging over his head.
This is a fact. Several non violent crimes can badge you a felon. Total crock of ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if-people-are-always-finding-jesus-in-prison_doe.jpg