• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP fer sail

redneckengineered said:
Yea just rummaging through my sock drawer and couch cushions to come up with the money.

I'm trying to get Tony to just stroke a check but bastard wont come off it. Sucks Tom's leaving. He's a good dude.

The AOP will continue. If not find my ass in Montana and you can beat me. I will be very selective as said in original post. I don't have to sell tomorrow by a long shot. I just want to go north. I hope that I have contributed a little bit to what a park should be and raised the bar on what the drivers should get paid. I may not be done yet on that one....just saying

adventureoffroadpark said:
The AOP will continue. If not find my ass in Montana and you can beat me. I will be very selective as said in original post. I don't have to sell tomorrow by a long shot. I just want to go north. I hope that I have contributed a little bit to what a park should be and raised the bar on what the drivers should get paid. I may not be done yet on that one....just saying

Tom! Are you moving to Montana or are you just wanting to spend more time there while still holding residence here?

TacomaJD said:
Tom! Are you moving to Montana or are you just wanting to spend more time there while still holding residence here?

I will be in and out for 6 more years. After that you will need to catch me in the Flathead County of the great state of Montana.

adventureoffroadpark said:
I will be in and out for 6 more years. After that you will need to catch me in the Flathead County of the great state of Montana.

That is awesome, you've earned it buddy! Best wishes to you!

jccarter1 said:
Not trying to insult or down play any work that has been done there bc it is a top notch park but what do you think it would take to buy it 1-1.2 million, I am just going off what land around here that is similar to that sells for 1000-2000 per acre then you have the improvements just kinda curious what kinda capital investment it would take bc I do think it would have a good ROI

Businesses typically sell in multiple smaller pieces. Each with it's own value.. In this case you value the land+outbuildings+amenities. Then there would be equipment. dozer, back hoe, truck, etc.. Then there would the business itself, you'd get the name/clients/books/software, etc. The business is valued one of 3 ways. multiple of Discretionary income, top line multiplier, EBIDA.

So value the property + equipment + business = what its worth.

Typically when you buy a business for $1M to $4M with almost no down payment the loan on the business will consume all profit for 10 years. So you make your money after 10 yrs and eat Ramen working 70 hour weeks until then.

Poke said:
Typically when you buy a business for $1M to $4M with almost no down payment the loan on the business will consume all profit for 10 years. So you make your money after 10 yrs and eat Ramen working 70 hour weeks until then.

That's why Mark Cuban says you're an idiot if you start a business on borrowed money. molaugh

Sold

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 138