• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP fer sail

Ha. Black trails. I wondered where all those chicken bones and steele reserve cans came from

tonybolton said:
LOL....cut lots blacks. HAHAHAAA

Hell, my poor old 90's refugee rig thought every trail there WAS a black :(

I hear ya man, my weepow buggy struggles on a lot of it

Somehow I discovered some new trails following redneckengineered a few weekends ago, didn't end well for me. It feels like the park is endless sometimes.

The far right side(when standing at the Pavillion) seems to always get me crossed up. The other side doesn't get me like that though. Seems like that main trail up the mountain is always nearby.

tonybolton said:
The far right side(when standing at the Pavillion) seems to always get me crossed up. The other side doesn't get me like that though. Seems like that main trail up the mountain is always nearby.

I'd agree. I know there's one trail that we wanted to run, but were told to stay off of. looked like a rocky river bed going uphill (we were sitting at the bottom looking up to the left)

1tfrot said:
I'd agree. I know there's one trail that we wanted to run, but were told to stay off of. looked like a rocky river bed going uphill (we were sitting at the bottom looking up to the left)

Yeah..that was the old buggy entrace.

The right side of the Pavilion is 43 and bunch of other ones.

I personally feel the far left side 50's etc are pretty tough and fun.

BLT94YJ said:
The right side of the Pavilion is 43 and bunch of other ones.

I flopped on 43 Sunday morning of the Crawling for Reid ride... While still wearing my bunny house slippers... Just a quick scenic ride in the cool air I said....

After my front drive shaft chop-sawed itself on some random trail on the far right, I've never had so much trouble backing down and driving DOWN a trail before. Thanks to all that helped / contributed to unfucking the situation.

The last two times I've done trails on the right there has been breakage. A buddy blew his rear diff all to **** and then the next time I blew a rcv.

jeeptj99 said:
The last two times I've done trails on the right there has been breakage. A buddy blew his rear diff all to **** and then the next time I blew a rcv.

Stop running 54's on that stroker motor....problem solved. ;)

tonybolton said:
Stop running 54's on that stroker motor....problem solved. ;)

It was kind of funny, I broke 10' from where he broke the time before. Thankfully I broke on the downhill side of the obstacle so someone winched me backwards and got me pointed down hill. If I had been further forward i'd had to do the rest of the trail in 3wd and we weren't to the real hard stuff yet.

xjcrawler said:
So who is Shawn that bought this place?

His name is Shawn Kelly and is a long time silent linger of the park. No buggy, no trail rig as of yet but there are reasons for that. Great guy when you get to meet him. Look at his picture real good and that will explain a lot of the reason why.

ADMINISTRATOR

I was surprised to see that a professional baseball player bought the park. Can't wait to see where the park goes from here.

So heard something today that I hope isn't true maybe someone can confirm. Is it true that prices are about to sky rocket? Please someone say I heard wrong.

Re: Re: AOP fer sail

jeeptj99 said:
So heard something today that I hope isn't true maybe someone can confirm. Is it true that prices are about to sky rocket? Please someone say I heard wrong.
Don't know who told you that, but prices are NOT changing at AOP.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk